Kid Cudi - Erase Me ft. Kanye West (Official Video)

30t6p3b.gif

son puttin out songs and videos like this yet Wale still losin'.

Sad.

song sucks. but at least it looks like they had fun shooting the video. cant be mad at that

song sucks. but at least it looks like they had fun shooting the video. cant be mad at that

Sounds like a Weezer song... I am really starting to think Cudi is mad overrated.

Sounds like a Weezer song... I am really starting to think Cudi is mad overrated.

bad song for a single. not that the song is bad, it just confusing and the video doesn't help make any sense with the topic matter.

he needs a zoned out "Cant tell me nothing" type vid for Mr. Rager and a more powerful hippie styled vid like this one for REVOLUTION!

bad song for a single. not that the song is bad, it just confusing and the video doesn't help make any sense with the topic matter.

he needs a zoned out "Cant tell me nothing" type vid for Mr. Rager and a more powerful hippie styled vid like this one for REVOLUTION!

What the hell was Kanye thinking with that Monica Lewinsky line, quite possibly the worst delivery I have ever heard.

What the hell was Kanye thinking with that Monica Lewinsky line, quite possibly the worst delivery I have ever heard.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

yeah he had alot of weird lines on this song.. i get where he's going.. but they don't make sense.. cuz he was like "take'em to the cleaners"
 like how she had sperm on her dress.. then the last line where he said he had "Diarrhea" if he wasn't killing it right now.. he would have had alot of FAIL comments

Originally Posted by Futuristic

yeah he had alot of weird lines on this song.. i get where he's going.. but they don't make sense.. cuz he was like "take'em to the cleaners"
 like how she had sperm on her dress.. then the last line where he said he had "Diarrhea" if he wasn't killing it right now.. he would have had alot of FAIL comments

Back
Top Bottom