Kid Cudi - Erase Me ft. Kanye West (Official Video)

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

30t6p3b.gif

son puttin out songs and videos like this yet Wale still losin'.

Sad.
j0ab2q.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ya'll are buggin that Die-Aria line was FIRE.

N_'s really act like Ye can't rap though. Ya'll think ALL his rhymes are ghostwritten? I swear they hear ONE song was co-authored and all of a sudden they ALL are. How is that even possible?
laugh.gif

I think the Die-Aria line was pretty corny and I'm a huge Kanye fan. It just seemed lame to me.

N_'s really act like Ye can't rap though. Ya'll think ALL his rhymes are ghostwritten? I swear they hear ONE song was co-authored and all of a sudden they ALL are. How is that even possible?
laugh.gif

I think the Die-Aria line was pretty corny and I'm a huge Kanye fan. It just seemed lame to me.

This song is just BEGGING to be used in a trailer/scene/commercial for some hipster type romantic comedy (think "500 Days of Summer")...

...it's going to be bigger than some of you think.

This song is just BEGGING to be used in a trailer/scene/commercial for some hipster type romantic comedy (think "500 Days of Summer")...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

_ never see whats going on.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

this song will be huge.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

this song will be huge.

laugh.gif

oh goosh man, when your really a fan of someone, you are REALLY a fan.

laugh.gif

oh goosh man, when your really a fan of someone, you are REALLY a fan.

laugh.gif
Except for those teen girls, I've NEVER seen a fan as dedicated as you. Well, except for that guy Deuce King and Jay-Z
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Except for those teen girls, I've NEVER seen a fan as dedicated as you. Well, except for that guy Deuce King and Jay-Z
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word. I hope to have fans as dedicated as him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word. I hope to have fans as dedicated as him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He ain't even that bad when it comes to Kanye. There's some lame on here with a Kanye avy that rides that mans balls, his names like lyrical something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He ain't even that bad when it comes to Kanye. There's some lame on here with a Kanye avy that rides that mans balls, his names like lyrical something

Back
Top Bottom