Kid cuts line to get Yeezy foams, gets shot/Stupidity Thread

"Yeezy foams"

:lol:

Cant believe people still hand over their hard earned money for this trash :lol:

Someone school me these release dates and lines....

How many of these Yeezy foams were probably in stock? Less than 25? If you're the 100th man, or even 30th, why waste your time waiting on some **** that you won't get?

I've never waited in line for shoes, so excuse my ignorance. Do people know beforehand how many pairs the store has?

that's what he gets for skipping the line. if you disrespect people these types of things happen to you.

Someone school me these release dates and lines....

How many of these Yeezy foams were probably in stock? Less than 25? If you're the 100th man, or even 30th, why waste your time waiting on some **** that you won't get?

I've never waited in line for shoes, so excuse my ignorance. Do people know beforehand how many pairs the store has?
no the store generally does not tell you how many pairs they have. in nyc it is a hierarchy. Same people line up every week so once in a while for a big release some newbies come and start doing **** like skipping which causes problems.

Idk if alp is trolling or not but shoes are shoes. pulling a strap out for sneakers with a crowd of people is technically terrorism. You are endangering multiple people's lives. That isn't snitching. Snitching ratting out your friends and fam, stand up guys don't take the stand on their guys.

Last edited:
Idk if alp is trolling or not but shoes are shoes. pulling a strap out for sneakers with a crowd of people is technically terrorism. You are endangering multiple people's lives. That isn't snitching. Snitching ratting out your friends and fam, stand up guys don't take the stand for there guys.
no im not trolling. you wanna act reckless at a shoe release you better be prepared to suffer the consequences.

So if you see a guy shooting someone else for who knows what reason and you rat him out to the police that aint snitching?
Maybe wherever youre from but not out here.

So if you see a guy shooting someone else for who knows what reason and you rat him out to the police that aint snitching?
You totally missed the point, and to answer where I'm from im from jersey like you. These two are two different circumstances, someone getting shot in a dispute between two people isn't my business. But someone pulling out a strap at a sneaker release for some "rare" sneakers is. As a customer we should have the right to feel safe to purchase a product. I am not condoning the kid cutting the line but for someone to shoot him is outta hand. You know police are at releases, call an officer over to remove the kid problem solved.

You totally missed the point, and to answer where I'm from im from jersey like you. These two are two different circumstances, someone getting shot in a dispute between two people isn't my business. But someone pulling out a strap at a sneaker release for some "rare" sneakers is. As a customer we should have the right to feel safe to purchase a product. I am not condoning the kid cutting the line but for someone to shoot him is outta hand. You know police are at releases, call an officer over to remove the kid problem solved.
im from nyc :lol:

but regardless you are wrong, if you don't feel safe at a release don't go. As far as im concerned as long as the dude aint pointing the gun at me or trying to shoot me it aint my business. Even if he did do that I wouldn't snitch on him to the cops, id take care of it myself like any real man should

im from nyc :lol:

but regardless you are wrong, if you don't feel safe at a release don't go. As far as im concerned as long as the dude aint pointing the gun at me or trying to shoot me it aint my business. Even if he did do that I wouldn't snitch on him to the cops, id take care of it myself like any real man should
You always in the NJ regional thread so i assumed, talking bout you are at willow-brook and what not, from what i know lil kids with guns don't know how to shoot. I would hold my own in that situation too, but to pull a gun out for a line hopper is out of hand.

You always in the NJ regional thread so i assumed, talking bout you are at willow-brook and what not, from what i know lil kids with guns don't know how to shoot. I would hold my own in that situation too, but to pull a gun out for a line hopper is out of hand.
I go everywhere for shoes :lol:
I agree it was a slight exaggeration but at the same time in this day age anythings possible so you've got to be ready in any situation. To snitch on kid though is not right.

his problem/parents problem. Not mine.
Niketalk is full of snitch police informant type dudes :smh:

Little man got a gun and it's his problem? NT full of dudes who live though the movies. I'm sure he brought it to use on himself....

yeah it is, ya'll should worry about yourselves instead of snitching on other people

A gun could harm me. Wouldn't that be worrying about myself? Let him be flashing a bag of green, that's fine. A gun? Naw, that is my problem.

A gun could harm me. Wouldn't that be worrying about myself? Let him be flashing a bag of green, that's fine. A gun? Naw, that is my problem.
whatever dude. a knife could harm you to but if someone is pointing it at someone else and fighting a person you've never met before it aint your problem. As far as you know the dude trying to kill homeboy could've murdered his moms or something and your snitching could just help out a murderer.

Dawg, this ain't no ******* movie.

If I'm waiting in line for some shoes and someone not only has the hammer, but shoots someone I'm calling the Feds.

I'm a grown man. I don't give a **** about snitching. Someone just got shot. Who knows what the hell happens after that

Last edited:
^

A 15 idiot running around with a illegal burner is not snitching.

Lucky it was just someone foot, next time he might spray into the crowd.

NTers :smh:

Dawg, this ain't no ducking movie.

If I'm waiting in. Line for some shoes and someone not only has the hammer, but shoots someone I'm calling the Feds.

I'm a grown man. I don't give a **** about snitching. Someone just got shot. Who knows what the hell happens after that
I never said it was a movie, if someone gets shot and you're scared run away :lol: (also a ***** move, but better then snitching)

whatever dude. a knife could harm you to but if someone is pointing it at someone else and fighting a person you've never met before it aint your problem. As far as you know the dude trying to kill homeboy could've murdered his moms or something and your snitching could just help out a murderer.

What is this? Bro try again with something that actually makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom