Kid goes off on the Dance Cam at Bobcats game..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
elejnm.gif

Reminds me of earlier this year I was at Rutgers for the UNC vs. Rutgers football game. There is this little white kid who has got to be like 9 or 10 years old. That same Bon Jovi song from the Celtics clip gets played and this dude does the air guitar and signs to it for like 3 minutes. Only clip he's got on youtube is of him being interviewed by Erin Andrews. Kid gets crazy though, if any of y'all been to a Rutgers football game you'll know what I am talking about.
laugh.gif

Reminds me of earlier this year I was at Rutgers for the UNC vs. Rutgers football game. There is this little white kid who has got to be like 9 or 10 years old. That same Bon Jovi song from the Celtics clip gets played and this dude does the air guitar and signs to it for like 3 minutes. Only clip he's got on youtube is of him being interviewed by Erin Andrews. Kid gets crazy though, if any of y'all been to a Rutgers football game you'll know what I am talking about.
laugh.gif

lmao at the explaination for his dance act! classic nt comedy

ps that dude in the smedium hanes tee went innnn with MJ moves!

lmao at the explaination for his dance act! classic nt comedy

ps that dude in the smedium hanes tee went innnn with MJ moves!

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

This is the funniest .gif of the year for me. It's so simple, so pure. 
laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif

Explanation>GIF
laugh.gif

roll.gif
what if son is really from the past tho..

2j2ywx0.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

This is the funniest .gif of the year for me. It's so simple, so pure. 
laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif

Explanation>GIF
laugh.gif

roll.gif
what if son is really from the past tho..

2j2ywx0.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom