Kid goes off on the Dance Cam at Bobcats game..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

........not to mention the extremely white kid doing the monkey @ 1:20 
roll.gif
lmao hell yea
but buddy blacked out, that was a full MJ tribute

Originally Posted by larrivee7

........not to mention the extremely white kid doing the monkey @ 1:20 
roll.gif
lmao hell yea
but buddy blacked out, that was a full MJ tribute

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

This is the funniest .gif of the year for me. It's so simple, so pure. 
laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

This is the funniest .gif of the year for me. It's so simple, so pure. 
laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Watched this twice, definitely worth watching a kid destroying the Dance Cam. "Please stay in your seat and we will deliver your prize" NOPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom