Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

My brother got his for $300 out of season when he was in high school. Everyone isn't dropping $6-700 for these. Media is sensationalizing it to an extent which fuels the hate posts in the comment section.
yeah I got one for 300 and another for 150, that 600 is if u bought it as soon as it released

Remember fellas, da"biggie" is da style WITH

gore-tex, da Yukon & whitehorse models that look

Similar (that pic wit da Teletubbies for example)

Are not biggies / big boys.

I don't want this to be an effect for minorities, but for ALL individuals

oh i see... sorta like how the war on drugs equally affects ALL individuals right?

That's two totally different things, but if you honestly want to equate the two I'm not sure what else I can tell you. 

enforcement of laws with penalties vs enforcement of the same laws with harsher penalties......

COMPLETELY different right?!?!? :rolleyes

take a wild guess at which demographic will be disproportionately subject to your proposed public executions.....

for the safety of the community right?

Last edited:
Remember fellas, da"biggie" is da style WITH

gore-tex, da Yukon & whitehorse models that look

Similar (that pic wit da Teletubbies for example)

Are not biggies / big boys.
yeah I know, I'll post pics later to show non NYC cats the difference

I don't want this to be an effect for minorities, but for ALL individuals

oh i see... sorta like how the war on drugs equally affects ALL individuals right?
That's two totally different things, but if you honestly want to equate the two I'm not sure what else I can tell you. 
enforcement of laws with penalties vs enforcement of the same laws with harsher penalties......

COMPLETELY different right?!?!?
eyes.gif

take a wild guess at which demographic will be disproportionately subject to your proposed public executions.....

for the safety of the community right?
I would guess that's a picture from the Jim Crow era.  I'm talking about any individual with no regard for the public and shoots at or causing bodily harm to an innocent person as was the case with this particular situation.  Big difference champ.  

I would guess that's a picture from the Jim Crow era.  I'm talking about any individual with no regard for the public and shoots at or causing bodily harm to an innocent person as was the case with this particular situation.  Big difference champ.  

the current laws are already written in an impartial manner, but tend to be enforced with well documented partiality.... how can you propose public executions without addressing the existing disproportionate enforcement that will lead to disproportionate executions?

Are you just yelling out an obscene solution without thinking, or is this an actual issue that you spent time studying?

(the picture is just an example of what your executions will look like)

Last edited:
The more things change, the more they remain the same

Joints look boring and aren't even hot to me...glad I'm old

Back
Top Bottom