Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

I know you are trolling but im dying at the thought of some harlem goon wearing jogging pants with the oversized merm :rofl:

Might be one out there right now.

syracuse-orange-mascot.jpg

When my nom bought me the 400 dollar Northface Parka ten years ago thati still rock to this day >

The quality of that jacket has had me buyin NF ever since. so when it reallllly got popular n like 06 i was alrdy killin the game. They got superrrr played out a few years back and i kinda fell back but was actually rockin a steep tech today :pimp:

Had triple fat gooses as a youngin and hilfigers and to be honest i woulda took a bullet for em haha nooobody was punkin me out my triple fat

Finally someone admits those north face jackets(mcmurdo) got played out! Lmao. U shut up ksteezy and get out this thread. I thought u didn't know what marmots were

Finally someone admits those north face jackets(mcmurdo) got played out! Lmao. U shut up ksteezy and get out this thread. I thought u didn't know what marmots were

who said i didn't know what Marmots are?....lmao....fam ive known about Marmots since your moms was prolly dropping you off at pre-k and wiping the snot out your nose.....aesthetically there is nothing appealing about them tho....just too big, pair them up with a pair of slim fitting pants which is all i wear and ill go outside looking like Otto the Orange.

who said i didn't know what Marmots are?....lmao....fam ive known about Marmots since your moms was prolly dropping you off at pre-k and wiping the snot out your nose.....aesthetically there is nothing appealing about them tho....just too big, pair them up with a pair of slim fitting pants which is all i wear and ill go outside looking like Otto the Orange.
you said "nobody knows about those brands" in the jacket thread when I brought it up. It is what it is though, we dress differently, but that's no reason to follow me around niketalk talking down upon me.

Just looked this coat up, and the young black/latino youth killing people for this jacket are playing right into the hands of those who want them dead or in jail.
That Complex article is spot on in asking why is a jacket with no practicality made at such a high price and a limited size run and sold in a specific area

That being said I'd cop a yellow one if it wasn't 700 bucks because I love yellow windbreakers/puffy jackets/anything similar

Merms and Pelle leathers aint goin anywhere in ny...the young boys is ruthless every winter

you said "nobody knows about those brands" in the jacket thread when I brought it up. It is what it is though, we dress differently, but that's no reason to follow me around niketalk talking down upon me.

outside of the "hood" and Mt Everest explorers, chances are nobody would take a marmot over a northface.

outside of the "hood" and Mt Everest explorers, chances are nobody would take a marmot over a northface.
again not what u said. I admitted I made an overstatement in the other thread yet u stick to your guns here, even with faulty ammunition.

again not what u said. I admitted I made an overstatement in the other thread yet u stick to your guns here, even with faulty ammunition.

Ksteezy don't back down from arguments.

Steezy gonna ninjahood.
Ninjahood gonna Ksteezy.

Whatevs.

lmfao

When my nom bought me the 400 dollar Northface Parka ten years ago thati still rock to this day >

The quality of that jacket has had me buyin NF ever since. so when it reallllly got popular n like 06 i was alrdy killin the game.
naw, they was already way popular in 2000-2001, remember they debuted in 2000 and started to sell out immediately.

they came out in 3 colors originally. all black, blue/black, red/black, and grey/brack.

after da intiial run in 2000 they didn't da 2 tone snorkel ever again...

peep da LOX wild out video which dropped in 2000 and you see sheek louch wit da OG black one with da north face patch on da at arm sleeve @ da 3:29 mark.

Whitefolks been rocking NF. Around my way ain't no hood dudes rocking NF. Only black dudes that wear NF around here is college cats who sees that **** on IG. Buts that's only like 1% of the black dudes on campus.

Back
Top Bottom