Kid stabs and kills bully

So is dajon mentally ******ed or is he trolling?

Kid defends himself and kills his bully and he labels him a serial killer. Does he even know what a serial killer is? Somebody is looking to take JD214's village idiot title.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Kid defends himself and kills his bully and he labels him a serial killer. Does he even know what a serial killer is? Somebody is looking to take JD214's village idiot title.

indifferent.gif

shut up.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by CWrite78

indifferent.gif

shut up.

Uh ohhh.. he striked out my post.....
15yyv55.gif

Thanks for doing all the work.

My first thought was when keeping it real goes wrong, but there is nothing funny about this situation. It's sad that it had to come to this. The kid got what he deserved. You can't just freely F with someone and don't expect at least some sort of reaction back. The bully was stupid and needed someone to talk to him. So sad he had to lose his life.

The reason I wont say he got what he deserved is because, very few people ( besides murderers) deserve death. Sure he deserves a beating but I dont think he deserved to be killed.

Originally Posted by blakep267

The reason I wont say he got what he deserved is because, very few people ( besides murderers) deserve death. Sure he deserves a beating but I dont think he deserved to be killed.

+1. this "bully' had a mom, a sister, a brother, a family. He didn't deserve to die some of you are
indifferent.gif

I dont think he deserved it either he was young and dumb, but this isn't a  accident.
Its not like the kid came and randomly started stabbing ppl,
nuno created a bad situation for himself which Im sure he regrets.
frown.gif

But the other kid didnt want this, he didnt ask for this,
I dont believe he woke up and said today Im going to kill someone.

Originally Posted by andyduzit

+1. this "bully' had a mom, a sister, a brother, a family. He didn't deserve to die some of you are
indifferent.gif

Some of you are an emoticon? Indifferent(name of emoticon)? Finish your thoughts.

The kid got off the bus early, was followed, rabbit punched, and still tried to run, when all that failed, he stabbed the kid. 12 times is overkill though. IDK where I stand on this. I've always gone out of my way to make sure people weren't bullied, bc it's just not right, but neither is stabbing someone to death.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I dont think he deserved it either he was young and dumb, but this isn't a  accident.
frown.gif

SHUT UP... i cant stand your posts......
----

The kids chased him for a reason..... he did something. No one is going to go out of there way to beat a kid up for no reason. 

Yo everyone arguing with these dudes... they're just trolling and saying +%@+ to get a rise out of the situation.

They don't even believe the +%@+ they're saying nor would they take their own advice that they're saying about the kid that got bullied for themselves.

Lets be real you really think all of you "tough guys" on here that talk up and this and that about "being bout that life" "BLEE DAT" nonsense would let themselves get bullied or beat up to justify a situation.

If he would have shot the fair and was winning he would have got jumped... F out of here... he did the right thing... Son has the juice now and ain't none of them punk B's want no problems now.

I hope he doesn't feel an ounce of regret for what he did... justified... and the verdict showed it.

Never trouble, trouble... until trouble, troubles you!

I'm with Rex Ryan all the way... I wish he would have sliced that MF'ers face just so he couldn't get a open casket funeral... yes taking it that far.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

frown.gif

SHUT UP... i cant stand your posts......
----

The kids chased him for a reason..... he did something. No one is going to go out of there way to beat a kid up for no reason. 

you're always bullying me.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo everyone arguing with these dudes... they're just trolling and saying +%@+ to get a rise out of the situation.

Dudes don't understand how convenient that Ignore button is. Makes browsing this forum alot easier. 

Dajon was dropped as a child and his parents never loved him, explains his need for attention and stupidity.

Never been bullied in my life... ever... when I was young I was tall and skinny and I always threw hands with other's who had weight on me.  Just like every fight I've ever been in when dudes is getting rocked they they always tried to grab me and get me to the floor and turn it into a wrestling match because my hand skills were superior to theirs.

Just like you're doing with this story... you're assuming %**+ and just saying %**+ just to say it
roll.gif

pimp.gif
 Keep it up though you're accomplishing whatever it is you're trying to do... you and I both know it
laugh.gif
 You're getting all the attention with these fools arguing back and forth with you and and you're building up your rep on here and your post count... good work... your Internet persona is taking off.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

12 times? that OD... that kid was old enough to know that 12 times is OD...

Ya'll keep harping on this pointless fact of him being stabbed 12 times. What difference does it make?
He could have stabbed him ONE time and still killed him. Would that change ya'll outlook on the story if that were the case?

Hypothetically speaking, would y'all be defending the bully if the Zangief kid broke his neck with that body slam? Dude was lucky he didn't...that could have very easily been a fatal injury had he landed at a slightly different angle...

The point is the bully made his bed, and some of yall mad he has to lay in it forever, now...

i will say this judging by many ppl responses its clear who was punked bullied and cannot fight nor standup for themselves. Ppl saying it wasnt fair cause he suckered punched him it was uneven... Well so is a weapon versus hands. And to this ppl saying the kid did all he could do to avoid this situation he did practically nuttin to avoid it outside of running after the fact the events occured. Again he didnt seek help, reach out to no one. Not even his parents.

imagine if this was everyday life and any situation. any time someone gets hit they can overeact and brutally murder them... i mean just think about it. How many times has a person been hit or is going to be hit in the world? If all it takes is one punch and it justifies killing someone my god the population on the planet would drop so fast.

And to pppl saying the kid had heart... He didnt have heart he did this clearly out of being scared. If he had true courage he would have overcame his fear and insecurities of being ridiculed bean made fun of being called a snitch and went and seeked help. At ppl who actually believe an entire school system, parents, police, neighbors etc would all ignore a child who life is in danger. And not even factoring in the environment in which the said events happen.

If a strange kid life was on the line and he came to me i would do all i could to help/prevent the events.. So to suggest ppl who know him and family etc... would totally dismiss him and ignore him is ludicris. If this is the case this kid is going to have a troublesome adolescense. Sad society when ppl are so scared to tell and seek help, to chicken to standup and learn to defend themselves, but feel they so tuff they will use a weapon as a means to defend themselves when a weapon isnt needed.

We can factor in the so called huge age difference. Which it really isnt. This would be equavilent to maybe a freshman fighting a junior. Smh at ppl who act like this was a 15 16 y/o beating up on a 8 y/o or something. Maybe the whole it was other kids with the bully. But imho im not sure if it was no one but the two kids alone a one on one fight this kid still wouldnt have went oj and stabbed him. I firmly believe whether it was a str8 up fight no other parties involvd mano e mano this dude wouldnt have played/faught fair. It could have been a kid his own age, any scenario you place it, if he has to defend himsef this kid was going to use a weapon regardless if it was 5 16 y/o's 1 13 y/o... a 14 y/o girl whatever the cases could of been.

The bully was in the wrong and certainly shouldnt have been messing with dude, but to say he deserves to be sliced up like diced tomatoes and mailed to family members, or shreaded up like ice in a blender etc.. all this stupid mess some ppl are saying on here clearly shows who was on which end of the spectrum... Its just outright ignorant. I could maybe saying something like this about an adult who rapes and molest small kids, and to play devils advocate and piggyback on other threads on this board... I could see if it was a set of ppl who mistreat enslave folks mark and brand them like cattle and force them to work in putrid condition all so you can buy some glass to long term purchase a woman. I could see serial killers, I could see sweatshops who pay pennies to the dollar for labor to small children just so ppl can be fly or stuntin in some overly priced cheaply made tennis shoes. But to say a kid who punch someone in the back of the head is in the company of a hitler, jeffry dahlmer, etc... is seriously waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay od.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

12 times? that OD... that kid was old enough to know that 12 times is OD...

Ya'll keep harping on this pointless fact of him being stabbed 12 times. What difference does it make?
He could have stabbed him ONE time and still killed him. Would that change ya'll outlook on the story if that were the case?
Most of the wounds were superficial, they were grazes.

Back
Top Bottom