kids aint safe these days man

Chill :lol: . I know the history but I was just referencing the militarization of police and also the new relatively recent (post-911/Patriot act) zero tolerance mentality that cops have now in relation to the use of force and the whole "guilty until proven innocent" sentiment that's been around. So many use force at the slightest inkling of danger and could care less doing about actual police work

Dude cops have been militant, its just all over the news now. You think cops weren't doing this sh before world star hip hop?

They didn't have tanks,grenade launchers and such back then :lol:. They're not far off from the army in terms of military hardware now

Last edited:
If any other student thought about being disruptive or not doing as the teacher instructed them to do in the classroom I bet they thought twice about doing so after they saw what just happened to their female classmate....which was the point and message. So like I said earlier....mission accomplished.

You don't know teenagers very well then.

Did see or hear of any other teenagers acting up or getting kicked out of the class after the initial female student got tossed out?? Exactly!!! Mission Accomplished.

If any other student thought about being disruptive or not doing as the teacher instructed them to do in the classroom I bet they thought twice about doing so after they saw what just happened to their female classmate....which was the point and message. So like I said earlier....mission accomplished.

Bruh did you think about how this sounds at all before typing it?

looks like to me she started hitting the cop when he forced her into a choke hold, almost looks as if shes frantically tapping out as he drags her down.
i'd say it's a normal reaction when you're getting choked out, no? instinctual even. but before all that even, nothing the crap cop did is warranted and should never be justified unless someone was in danger and no one was

Bruh did you think about how this sounds at all before typing it?
writing a whole lot of mess and never saying anything that makes sense. smart dumb type dude

looks like to me she started hitting the cop when he forced her into a choke hold and forcefully yanked her arm back, almost looks as if shes frantically tapping out as he drags her down.

Nah that's a punch bruh lol. She wound up. Tried twice but the second one didn't connect fully

i pray my kids won't ever have to experience this. As a dad my goal is to teach my kids how to comply. Whether you are in the right or wrong, it's not worth being killed by the police. I don't condone what the cop did at the school, man that hurts me knowing that this is someone's little girl. If she had complied, would this have gone differently? Probably, but there is no going back and changing what Happened.

Does a cop have those rights in the school?

Did see or hear of any other teenagers acting up or getting kicked out of the class after the initial female student got tossed out?? Exactly!!! Mission Accomplished.
Mission accomplished for that day, maybe. But if you think that little scene will deter anything, you're out of your mind. Speaking from experience.

Last edited:
Why let one disruptive student ruin class or the lesson of the day because they want to act up?? Nobody has time for that.

I'm pretty sure the protocol when a child isn't listening isn't to drag them

If that's the protocol let the parents sign a consent form. When I send my kid to school I don't expect any adult to put their hands on him, especially when he's showing characteristics of a regular teenager. Anybody who took a basic psychology class knows rebellion is a stage in child development.

a kid getting flip and dragged isn't more disruptive

Im the type of dude to say fear the police ... I just chuckle

Mission accomplished for that day, maybe. But if you think that little scene will deter anything, you're out of your mind. Speaking from experience.

Now you're trying to push the goal line back...LOL. Gotta love it, like I said as reported no other student decided to act up in the classroom THAT day once they saw what happened to their female counterpart as she had to learn the hard way. Seeing is believing and the rest of the classroom became believers that day if they weren't already.

People really justifying a grown man dragging a girl because she was acting like a teenager

Pathetic

of course. let it happen to one of their children when the time comes and see how they change up their stance

Zero tolerance for disrespect in my house. Especially towards adults. Starts at home, bro.

uhhh...you seem to be missing the point

Uhhh...you said "let it happen to one of their children." Unless I'm missing the context here, complying and not being disrespectful probably go hand in hand.

People really justifying a grown man dragging a girl because she was acting like a teenager

Pathetic

of course. let it happen to one of their children when the time comes and see how they change up their stance

Zero tolerance for disrespect in my house. Especially towards adults. Starts at home, bro.
when I acted up in school the teacher called my mom and she came through on her lunch break and whooped my *** in front of all my friends :lol:

Let someone else discipline her kid? Nah

Pathetic

Uhhh...you said "let it happen to one of their children." Unless I'm missing the context here, complying and not being disrespectful probably go hand in hand.
yes, you're missing the point.

Pathetic

yes, you're missing the point.

Enlighten me.

If that's the protocol let the parents sign a consent form. When I send my kid to school I don't expect any adult to put their hands on him, especially when he's showing characteristics of a regular teenager. Anybody who took a basic psychology class knows rebellion is a stage in child development.

That's funny, cause many adults exhibit the same rebellious behavior. Perhaps cause people like you gave them a pass when they were children. Shrugs.

The teachers cannot touch the students, they can legally however call the authorities to handle it.
Is this thread about adults? Stop going off on tangents

That's funny, cause many adults exhibit the same rebellious behavior. Perhaps cause people like you gave them a pass when they were children. Shrugs.

The teachers cannot touch the students, they can legally however call the authorities to handle it.
once again - since when are cops involved when a non violent student disrupts class?

she's a young black girl, so it's all ok though. throw her around, beat her up, put her in cuffs -  all for not cooperating with the teacher and giving up her cellphone

Back
Top Bottom