kids aint safe these days man

One of the Spring Valley kids mom's posted a video saying the kids were actually told they could walk out at ten by the administration and that some kids didn't even know what they were walking out for until they got outside.

:smh:

Explain how? And why would you post a link that shows cops being attacked and injured trying to break up the fight?

You're a provaceteur. You hide behind your internet identity and spew ignorance and racist posts under the guise of curiosity.

I posted the video cause it's news.

Again, explain how? Where's the racist post? And what's racist about it? Because last I checked, this was kids vs cop and the behavior of kids in general topic.

Point out what's racist about what I said. Because now it's becoming a bit more clear...

You contradicted yourself when you posted the video of the cops being injured. Smart guy.

Last edited:
It's such a Catch 22 when stuff like this comes out be it crazy police, racists, homophobes etc.

One side: Because of the exposure there is progress and the social norm becomes to be more accepting and considerate.

Other side: Because of the exposure (and one could say armchair outrage) it makes the general public think our society is full of problems. When in reality we as people have a much much much better standard of life than even a president 100 years ago.

Drives me crazy when my sister sends me articles about housing prices in California and how she is feeling depressed etc. The media has got her mind warped and blinds her to just how blessed her life is (college grad, healthy parents, beautiful kids, loving husband etc)

Again, explain how? Where's the racist post? And what's racist about it? Because last I checked, this was kids vs cop and the behavior of kids in general topic.

Point out what's racist about what I said. Because now it's becoming a bit more clear...

You contradicted yourself when you posted the video of the cops being injured. Smart guy.
The video was to show when force would have been "ok" to use.

you know, like an actual brawl. Not the victim blaming bs you came up with..."well she hit the officer and didn't obey so she deserved it"

We all know who you are. Keep playing your ignorance is bliss persona.

Why are you guys even entertaining that racist rapists sympathizer

The video was to show when force would have been "ok" to use.

you know, like an actual brawl. Not the victim blaming bs you came up with..."well she hit the officer and didn't obey so she deserved it"

We all know who you are. Keep playing your ignorance is bliss persona.

For the 3rd time, what was racist about my post? Stop deflecting. It seems you and other people are just defending the kid because of her color. That does not make you more different than a typical SWS. Her actions was because of disobedience. If she was Hispanic or Asian, you probably would not care.

True, force is necessary on your link, but you got 200 out of control kids and the cops got hurt at the end. Again that's due to disobedience. Force is necessary when they're disobedient. It's just a matter of what type of force. Do I think the cop took it a bit too far on the class room incident? Yes.

But did the girl in the classroom swing at the officer yes or no?

Was the girl warned a few times to leave the class room yes or no?

For the 3rd time, what was racist about my post? Stop deflecting. It seems you and other people are just defending the kid because of her color. That does not make you more different than a typical SWS. Her actions was because of disobedience. If she was Hispanic or Asian, you probably would not care.

True, force is necessary on your link, but you got 200 out of control kids and the cops got hurt at the end. Again that's due to disobedience. Force is necessary when they're disobedient. It's just a matter of what type of force. Do I think the cop took it a bit too far on the class room incident? Yes.

But did the girl in the classroom swing at the officer yes or no?

Was the girl warned a few times to leave the class room yes or no?
did the girl wear a skirt mean she asked to be violated?

CSsAljkWIAAmYb4.jpg

So the force dude use appropriate for that exchange?

I don't know where the exaggeration lies

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

officer should have been present for this nonsense :smh:

Those kids clearly don't respect authority, what would an officers presence do? I think resource officers need to be trained to be effective in the school environments they work in.

Last edited:
Does this video perpetuate the angry violent black man stereotype?

I dont think so. I think the "angry black man"
Is an image of quick to anger, quick to fight which is not what I got from this video. I think it actually makes a statement to counteract the stereotype of black men being bad fathers. This man is clearly and justifiably upset, but still articulating and expressing his anger in a way that doesn't reflect the stereotype in my opinion.

Those kids clearly don't respect authority, what would an officers presence do? I think resource officers need to be trained to be effective in the school environments they work in.

In this video, security should get the troublemakers out of the classroom by any means necessary. We can clearly see that the instructor has lost control of the students to the point where the dude in red is barking orders at her and she's complying. I've never seen that in my life.

You don't learn anything from people you don't respect. Personally, I'm all for giving back to teachers the ability to impose their authority as they see fit (short of physical punishment of course) because it's the best way to prepare kids for the real world, where you have lenient bosses, and not so lenient ones; where one mistake can be overlooked in one work setting and get you fired in another; where you've got to understand that saying that "the dog ate my homework" won't always get you a deadline extension.

As far as the original video in the OP, I agree with people who questioned the method with which the officer brought the girl outside, but I refuse to question his presence there. It's called consequences: she refused to obey the teacher's order, then the administrator's, and they had to call in an enforcer. *kanyeshrug*

Education is too important to side with people who cannot respect their teachers and the other kids who come to school to learn.

In this video, security should get the troublemakers out of the classroom by any means necessary. We can clearly see that the instructor has lost control of the students to the point where the dude in red is barking orders at her and she's complying. I've never seen that in my life.

You don't learn anything from people you don't respect. Personally, I'm all for giving back to teachers the ability to impose their authority as they see fit (short of physical punishment of course) because it's the best way to prepare kids for the real world, where you have lenient bosses, and not so lenient ones; where one mistake can be overlooked in one work setting and get you fired in another; where you've got to understand that saying that "the dog ate my homework" won't always get you a deadline extension.

As far as the original video in the OP, I agree with people who questioned the method with which the officer brought the girl outside, but I refuse to question his presence there. It's called consequences: she refused to obey the teacher's order, then the administrator's, and they had to call in an enforcer. *kanyeshrug*

Education is too important to side with people who cannot respect their teachers and the other kids who come to school to learn.

I agree with you, I guess my point is these are the kinds of kids that require specialized attention. The kind of thing that needs to happen from day one. To understand why these kids act the way they do. I know that sounds crazy to some but I grew up in a school district where kids that acted out constantly whether it's due to a learning disability, behavioral issues, or add/adhd. It was obvious that these kids wouldn't benefit from a traditional learning environment so they were put in a non traditional one where they got more focused one on one attention with teachers/counselors trained to deal with kids that way. And you know what what? The resource officers had more issues with the "normal" kids than they did with the one we'd consider bad. But I guess that's a different discussion.

Yall need to stop citing Darwinism :lol:

Drawings like that dont help anything. Just meant to enrage more people by exaggerating the truth.
So easy to divide people these days its not even funny.
The art is suppose to bring awareness and highlight what's going on. In this case what's wrong with the education system.

There's stuff like this in your daily newspaper everyday making social and political commentary.

So I'd say your wrong about it not help anything. Bringing awareness is important. It's not suppose to help solve these problems on their own though.

Last edited:
Great comeback, you came up with that one all by yourself baby boi? :lol:  Which crappy inner city school did you go to?

The sad thing is this happens everyday in these schools. if someone calls the cops and the kid is dragged out, all you'll get in a 30 second apprehension and nothing that happened prior to it.

I went to catholic school my whole life, actually.

Last edited:
Yall need to stop citing Darwinism :lol:
The art is suppose to bring awareness and highlight what's going on. In this case what's wrong with the education system.

There's stuff like this in your daily newspaper everyday making social and political commentary.y

So I'd say your wrong about it not help anything. Bringing awareness is important. It's not suppose to help solve these problems on their own though.
I can see how it would be easy for someone to look at that drawing and come to that conclusion.
I disagree.
But I do agree that bringing awareness is important.

Back
Top Bottom