Kids collecting J's

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

I know someone else has said it before but it is worth repeating. Buy what you like. Don't allow others to influence what you buy. Your collection is for yourself. Not someone else on this board
Well put.

Don't worry about collecting at your age(waste of money)..Wait until at least 16 when you might fit your shoes for the rest of your life!!

Buy what you like. Dont' buy something or pass on something because others dont like them.

Also get a job. Mow lawns like I did. I started off collecting at 14, mowed about 5 lawns a week and saved.

I would say get what you like but don't rock a huge collection now because when your older, you can't wear them!

will be copping the space jam's to go and officaly kick off my retro collection

p.s any tips on ebay buying?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

REALLY??? The last post within this thread was over 3 months ago...Heres a great tip, LOG OUT

smh.gif
you take it so seriously

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

REALLY??? The last post within this thread was over 3 months ago...Heres a great tip, LOG OUT

smh.gif
you take it so seriously

i know dudes actin like they lose money for every bad post or thread on NT...shut the #*%% up and keep it movin...if you aint got no advice stay the #*%% out..

btw...
off_line.gif
BrockBo Be VERY CAREFUL on ebay....like make sure you get tagged pics and all that...ipersonally dont buy off ebay unless its something that is super rare and only they have it or whatever...ISS or here is usually the way to go

Your 13, so I would say don't buy a whole lot because your foot is still growing.
Happened to my lil bro, he bought a whole bunch of kicks, now none of them fit him...

You gotta buy what you like. Everyone's taste is different. What you definitely want to do is familiarize yourself with how to spot a fake. It'sdefinitely not fun when you get duped. Trust me.

wow some body has no life and thx guys

most deff, go for what you like, and not follow the hype...if you wanna, go check the hypebeast forum so you know what to stay away from

buy just what you're going to wear and focus on your education. feed your brain and get a good job when you're a little older. collections are a wasteof time and money until you have an expendable income. also, since you will be relying on your parents, show them some respect when you can't cop. there ismore to life than just shoes.

Originally Posted by eltouha

buy just what you're going to wear and focus on your education. feed your brain and get a good job when you're a little older. collections are a waste of time and money until you have an expendable income. also, since you will be relying on your parents, show them some respect when you can't cop. there is more to life than just shoes.

thx bro im trying

im 13 too and i just buy the retros that release during the year. i have no interest in fusions or the other crap. just retros. i have 11 pairs. and i startedthe trend with my friends so i would say dont just buy them to fit in or cuz every1 is wearing them. its pretty tight tp have the rep as the kid with thetightest shoes or the kid with the most shoes

Back
Top Bottom