Killa Cam Is Back Nov 7, Public Enemy #1

:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
so this new dude PENZ...i wanna hear more from him...N was sounding decent on glitter

Killa so stoned, icy rocks all over the place..
kush blunt VVS1's, gave dude the stoneface..

you know what .... i take it back.

this guy is so bad it's entertaining ... i laugh through the whole Glitter verse all most everytime ... :smh:
smh.gif
... Killa finna drop a double CD fulla of bangers ... I'm diggin' everything so far.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm : :​

Yo....Can somebody put the intro on ZShare??? Im at work and I need to hear that joint...I know its hilarious...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

'You Mad Im Stylin On You,Duke Down,Weave The Right'

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ITS UP!..NH
Chrome tanks,Player like Yanks,Check the franchise,Front on my guys,My enterprise splash many lives​

Man cam done @#%$ up my girls night... told her i would take her over her girls house...right after i burn this so i can bump in the whip..well 5 oclock comes around..no mixtape...5:30...no mixtape...Looks like shes outta luck :rofl:
roll.gif
$

Quote:
Linklok could not open the file.
I was about to ask you the same thing ...

Dr. Pooh​
or it might be
+ Tone+
using this s/n if I / he reached my / his daily post limit

same thing i got...could not open file
"to most...im somethin like adam jones..pacman i'll eat up your favorite ghost"

^^ Is the link not working for anyone else? The actual link works but the download part doesn't lol
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Back
Top Bottom