KILLA SEASON **APPRECIATION**

KillaSeason200624332_f.jpg

pimp.gif

One of the greatest theatrical proceedings ever conjured, and quite possibly, the best romance/comedy/drama/action/bio-pic there will be this century.

Can Cam'Ron, usually creating things for entertainment purposes only, create art? To create something of this nature, a director must approach it in a mostmeticulous manner, due to the delicacy of the process. Such a daunting task requires an extremely capable artist with an undeniable managerial capacity and anacutely developed awareness of each element of art in their films, the most prominent; music, visuals, script, and acting. These elements, each equallyimportant, must succeed independently, yet still form a harmonious union, because this mixture determines the fate of the artist's opus. Though alreadywell known amongst his colleagues for his notable skills at rapping, Cam'Ron emerges with his feature film directorial debut, Killa Season. Proving himselfalready a master of the craft, Cam'Ron managed to create one of the most recognizable independent releases in the history of Hollywood. Killa Seasondefines a genre, defies the odds, compels the emotions, and brings an era of artistically influential films back to Hollywood.

Gun shots made me laugh..but I love this flick

Hell Rell did a good job

"Oh You Gon Throw Some Corn @ Me?" lmao

Back
Top Bottom