pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, this is really dope. Not sure where it stands in his discography, but I already like it more than "Pl3dge."

"Don't Die" has gotta be one of the best hip-hop beats I've heard in awhile. Beat is vintage El-P/Def Jux. My only knock on the album (and Killer Mike in general) is there's a couple weak hooks on here. The "Untitled" snippet has been floating around for awhile and I've been excited to hear the whole thing. Unfortunately, after hearing the full version, the hook really sets it back, IMO. Same for "Ghetto Gospel." Everything else is on-point, however.

This album is solid. Both El-P and Killer Mike did there thing.
pimp.gif

I will be buying this album.
After the 1st listen my favorite joints
Big Beast

Untitled

Reagan
pimp.gif

Butane 
pimp.gif

Don't Die

Willie Burke Sherwood
pimp.gif

Very surprised this is only 10 bucks, being that he's not a new/debuting artist nor a top billboard seller. Not mad
pimp.gif

Picked this and O.C. and Apollo Brown's "Trophies" today.  Other than the two K.R.I.T. albums I ordered a couple weeks ago, these are my first music purchases in... I'm not sure... at least a year... probably since Big Boi's solo joint.

Will be back after listening and digesting with my thoughts on the album...

I'm very impressed with the outcome, short and sweet. Album is perfect, played it three times today and was just absorbing it. Been saying it for years, Mike is one of the best in the game.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm very impressed with the outcome, short and sweet.

Well said. El-P did his damn thing on this record. And I like that Killa doesnt have a bunch of features on this; definitely allows him to shine.
Been saying it for years, Mike is one of the best in the game.
Undoubtedly. He always finds ways to tell stories differently, and his emotion comes through on this perfect (like always). 'Willie Burke Sherwood' is such a great song; the best of the album for me.

*heads to Best Album thread*

Just bought this today along with ABN Renegadez, and can't wait to listen to both. One thing though, damn, the rap 

section in Best Buy is looking sadder and sadder. Whether it's that they don't have releases they should have, or just 

fusing a bunch of other genres in that section thinking people won't notice. I know massive low quality albums + digital

albums have attributed to that, but it's just a bit alarming.

Spoiler [+]
download
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
download

These were the only sections that at least had the right genre. Others had Master P lumped in with Pink and Paula Adbul, or Devin The Dude with The Dream

Big Beast video came out today, where's DipsetGeneral to embed this #@@$!@@ video

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Just bought this today along with ABN Renegadez, and can't wait to listen to both. One thing though, damn, the rap 

section in Best Buy is looking sadder and sadder. Whether it's that they don't have releases they should have, or just 

fusing a bunch of other genres in that section thinking people won't notice. I know massive low quality albums + digital

albums have attributed to that, but it's just a bit alarming.
Agreed...i copped RAP yesterday and saw exactly what you were talking about.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Big Beast video came out today, where's DipsetGeneral to embed this #@@$!@@ video
laugh.gif

i dont like el p's prod by im gonna give it a try coz its mike bigga. 

Back
Top Bottom