Killing Eve (Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer) S4 final season Out AMC+

They went ahead and did it. They teased it last season with Villanelle and when they didn't do it I thought the character wouldn't get touched that way. Damn I assumed V's handler would just get them together to make V jealous but I didn't think she would do what she did. Makes sense though as it's going to cause some ****.

🔥

1588816141097.png

1588816179444.png

Format for this seems like it should have been at max 2 seasons. Never finished S1, need to get back to it.

Guess everyone stopped watching. That's what happens when you make people pay for amc+ to watch it. Before I could just watch it on hulu.

Guess everyone stopped watching. That's what happens when you make people pay for amc+ to watch it. Before I could just watch it on hulu.
This one of the rare shows I couldn’t finish, show just got too off the rails and not interesting to me :lol: :smh:

Series was a hit so they kept it going

Final season was random good ending tho felt like they ran out of ideas after S2 TBH :lol:

Konstantin :pimp:

I haven't been able to get through the first episode of the final season. I keep falling asleep b/c it doesn't hold my attention very well. :lol: :smh:

I'll get to it eventually though.

I still liked the show but having to stream it and deal with lag instead of watching on hulu is too much of an inconvenience.

I watched it all the way through. Yeah this season was random but not bad. Vilanelle is an all time psycho/villain. Great and memorable character all in all
Jodie Comer will have a big career

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom