Kim Kardashian has butt x ray to prove mass is real

This chick loves attention huh?
grin.gif

She's getting married but still has to prove to the world that her $#$ is "real"? Why does she care what anyone thinks other than that dude?

I really don't see the point of her doing this. why does she care if people think her #*# is fake or not? As long as she's happy she shouldn't have to prove anything to people.

Originally Posted by Savannah Leigh

I really don't see the point of her doing this. why does she care if people think her *** is fake or not? As long as she's happy she shouldn't have to prove anything to people.

her point is that she needs attention to get through her day.

if she's not in the news, she dies inside a little because she'll have to live with the true fact that she's just some ball player's jump off.

you would think her marriage would be enough attention but no...after all these years you pick now when you've finally got what you've wanted to prove to the world your $#$ is real

it has to be draining as hell to deal w/her on a daily basis

Heard straight from Aubrey O'Day that she does have butt implants, and considering they lived together, I'll take her word.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you would think her marriage would be enough attention but no...after all these years you pick now when you've finally got what you've wanted to prove to the world your $#$ is real

Clawed the words right out of my mouth. She is an air head that doesn't get it. Why not do this when Paris Hilton called her out. Did she just now get fed up? She is a glorified skeez and ONLY in America does a skeezer get more attention than real issues.

Forget her butt for a second, is she getting facial work done is the new gossip question going around.

I just hate how dumb she is and how dumb she thinks others are. You know it's fake, just say it. Same with Nicki Minaj, just say you did something to it. Don't insult us by straight lying to us

Would butt implants even show up on an x ray anyways?

Yes they would. The outlining of what ever was put in there would show.

Once, a patient came to complaining about some stomach issue. Turns out after taking an x-ray of her abdominal region she was constipated. So yes, you would see something in an x-ray.

Typically you would use an x-ray to evaluate for bone, but you can also see other structures i.e. shadow of the heart, diaphragm, breast implants, ect.

One of these days, her fiancee will just be like, "I'm about sick of yo *&&". Stays thirsty for the limelight.

Originally Posted by babyface34

One of these days, her fiancee will just be like, "I'm about sick of yo *&&". Stays thirsty for the limelight.
Humphries had a career yr last yr though and is about to get a huge payday this off season. The CBA is going to be a huge factor, but outside of that if Amir Johnson can get 5yrs 35 mil, no reason to not give Humphries at least a match of that. That's that Kardashian influence. She got him in GQ too, gonna get him some endorsement money. It's a symbiotic gold digging relationship or ethnically ambiguous individuals.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Clawed the words right out of my mouth. She is an air head that doesn't get it. Why not do this when Paris Hilton called her out. Did she just now get fed up? She is a glorified skeez and ONLY in America does a skeezer get more attention than real issues.

Forget her butt for a second, is she getting facial work done is the new gossip question going around.

man... yall trippin...

i'm all for positive amd people with actual talent getting the limelight..

BUT LET THAT GIRL COOK.

i know its a bad influence for alot of young women out there, but i see why they wanna be like Kim K...

money, beautiful, have her pick to be with DAMN NEAR ANY MAN IN AMERICA, and the number one thing that makes many women go: ATTENTION.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Eh fake or real I'm not getting my panties in a bunch for it. Girls are fake 24/7 some dudes just aint found out yet

Back
Top Bottom