Kim Kardashian Mad vol. Look-alike PICS

Kinda looking forward to the day that Kim K hits the wall and has nothing else to be known for.

I also wish that everyone would start calling every girl Reggie Bush dates "the new Kim K" publicly just to piss the old Kim K off.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Kinda looking forward to the day that Kim K hits the wall and has nothing else to be known for.

I also wish that everyone would start calling every girl Reggie Bush dates "the new Kim K" publicly just to piss the old Kim K off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 would love to see that

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

old navy is using her likeness to sell their stuff tho, let kim get that money
I think this is more about Melissa dating Reggie Bush because the ad aired in February its July and she just now finding out about the commercial. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

old navy is using her likeness to sell their stuff tho, let kim get that money
Everyone noted this when the commercial initially aired.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by Goldmember

She doesn't even look like Kim .. based on that pics..
She really doesn't.

Kim is suing Old Navy over the commercial. In the commercial she does resemble Kim. When I first saw it I had to do a double take. 
But outside of the commercial she looks nothing like her.
THIS. I guess this confirms Kim is dumb as a brick for wanting to sue now when the commercial was out months ago.
I'd still bend one over while the over sits on my face, then bend the other one over while the other sits on my face.
Spoiler [+]
Kanye-Shrug.jpg

Kim K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Commercial chick.

New chick >>>>>>>>>>>> Kim for sure.

Seriously though I hope the judge kicks her out the court room for suing over something so dumb. How the hell can you sue over someone for kind of looking like you? Is her facial structure patented or something?

Can you imagine if Kim K wins this? That'd be a nice can of worms to open up. "It's illegal because you look like somebody else on the planet who also works in this industry." I mean, it makes sense because Old Navy sort of used her likeness for the commercial, but it doesn't because it was another person and not actually Kim K's image/likeness or a "copy" or professional look-alike.

Back
Top Bottom