Kings Beat Bulls In Chicago After Being Down 35 In The Second Half

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im going crazy

I cannot describe the sickness I feel. Tihis has to be an all time worst for this franchise. Del Negro should be fired before the press conference. PITIFUL

I was wildin' out at the crib
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Most stasifying W in a long time.........Bulls and BigMike with the L
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fans should just boycott the next game...strike jerry reisendorf in his pockets where he really cares

This has got to be the most piss poor example of playing half a game. Hell even three quarters....I am truly beginning to feel that my city is cursed.

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

A HUGE part of why we won was Brockman.
Now that is funny.

I never understand why anyone would yell at the television though. No matter how well your team is playing...

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

A HUGE part of why we won was Brockman.
Now that is funny.

I never understand why anyone would yell at the television though. No matter how well your team is playing...

really? that's stupid...I've never met any huge sports fan that doesn't yell his *$% off during games..Or what, are you too good to yell?*%#*%..

Rose went off, but he was a whole different player as soon as the 4th Quarter started. They outscored us like 30-8 in the last quarter.

-_-

The thing with the Bulls is, they get too comfortable when they think they have the game in the bag.

eek.gif

Saw the score right at 79-44 and just shook my head. Unbelievable. AND at HOME? My goodness.

I THINK this is the largest comeback on the road in NBA History.....For sure it's the biggest comeback in the 2nd half on the road...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I THINK this is the largest comeback on the road in NBA History.....For sure it's the biggest comeback in the 2nd half on the road...

I think it's tied for biggest comeback in NBA history...

Back
Top Bottom