Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NO WAY.

Can't wait to hear this, they played some of the new songs at the show i went to this year, and they were pretty damn good.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NO WAY.

Can't wait to hear this, they played some of the new songs at the show i went to this year, and they were pretty damn good.

Yeah, I saw them twice this past tour. Heard 5-6 of the new ones and I have to say, all of them were GREAT live. Album sounds promising. I'm REALLY trying to hold out from listening right now, but I'm gonna have to give in real soon.

Yeah, I saw them twice this past tour. Heard 5-6 of the new ones and I have to say, all of them were GREAT live. Album sounds promising. I'm REALLY trying to hold out from listening right now, but I'm gonna have to give in real soon.

I been waiting
pimp.gif

While I'm here I'll ask are there last 3 albums (before Only By The Night) just as good/worth the listen?

I been waiting
pimp.gif

While I'm here I'll ask are there last 3 albums (before Only By The Night) just as good/worth the listen?

I've been looking forward to it, even though I like their earlier work better.

I've been looking forward to it, even though I like their earlier work better.

I'm really excited for this. I'll def wait till it releases though. What's the exact release date?

I'm really excited for this. I'll def wait till it releases though. What's the exact release date?

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

October 19th in the US.. I think either the 17th or 15th overseas

Back
Top Bottom