Kirilinko almost died

Damn, that was ugly with a capital u and three g's. You can't really tell if Dirk intended to make a play onthe ball or not, but it really does look borderline. I have a feeling a suspension and/or fine is coming his way though, particularly with the Al Horford/TJFord precedent set earlier in the year. And if I remember correctly, the league can look at the play after the game and retroactively assess a flagrant 2. Interesting to see what happens.

Hope Kirilenko turns out alright; at least it doesn't seem to be his historically balky back:
Following a flagrant foul by Dirk Nowitzki, Andrei Kirilenko left tonight's game with an apparent hip injury.
Kirilenko was struck in the shoulder and neck before landing on his back and staying on the floor for a few minutes. He was able to walk to the free-throw line and sink two shots, but he was taken to the locker room for X-rays on his right hip. Results of the test were inconclusive, so Kirilenko was taken to a hospital for further testing. He was carted out of the arena
Big ups for stepping to the line and knocking down a pair as well.

Originally Posted by gko2408

If he dies, he dies.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ivan Drago is gonna pop out the crowd and end Dirks life...

Soft-on-soft crime

roll.gif

hope AK's ok. I wish we had goons on the Jazz to go after dirk, but we don't. We need to sign Danny fortson for the playoffs.
laugh.gif
And LMAO at the Stalingrad comment.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
At a Jazz fan of all people getting upset about that foul...

How quickly we forget the days of Karl Malone...

The sad thing is, that foul is a love-tap in the 90's... Now everyone is up in arms over it...

what does that have to do with anything from TONIGHT?

Dirk is a d-bag. I liked him for like a year and realized he's a complainer like most of the L, but a lot more noticeable.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
At a Jazz fan of all people getting upset about that foul...

How quickly we forget the days of Karl Malone...

The sad thing is, that foul is a love-tap in the 90's... Now everyone is up in arms over it...

what does that have to do with anything from TONIGHT?
My point is, it's a hard foul. It's obvious Dirk was going for the ball on Kirilenko's shot-fake, then Andrei made a move and Dirk justcaught him... You dudes are acting like Dirk went after AK47 maliciously... It's a hard foul, it happens almost every night.

Back
Top Bottom