KITH x New Balance 547

33c5adb60a1011e19896123138142014_7.jpeg

Release information unknown. I hope these release soon though.

He can keep these, I don't see any distinction between these and a pair you could roll yourself on newbalance.com Aside from being limited to a silly low number, what's great about these? NB already uses good materials on their shoes so it's not like you're getting a bonus for buying a pair like this.

Originally Posted by mints

He can keep these, I don't see any distinction between these and a pair you could roll yourself on newbalance.com Aside from being limited to a silly low number, what's great about these? NB already uses good materials on their shoes so it's not like you're getting a bonus for buying a pair like this.

QFT.

/Thread.

yeah I seen these in person and they nice, but with New Balance trying to create hype so folks and can crazy prices, isnt'. I seen the prices on ebay at 399 ++ thats absurd..

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

yeah I seen these in person and they nice, but with New Balance trying to create hype so folks and can crazy prices, isnt'. I seen the prices on ebay at 399 ++ thats absurd..

if idiots want to pay 4 for a shoe they could basically get as an ID, then that's their problem......there's something called MP, people need to realize that.
I'd rather have the NB x CT 576s, but would be fine with these too (NB x CT 1500s; dropped today) or NBO 1500s

phpThumb.php

img56023721.jpg

$399 for the EXACT SAME SHOE that I can design on NB.com right now?!
eek.gif

The hell is this world coming to?!
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

easy pass...

this proves my point tho that if asics cut out the middle man, ronnie fieg, and gave us an iD site a long time ago, most of his colorways wouldn't have done much.

not to say he hasn't done some decent colorways on shoe models i like, i've bought a few of them, but it's nothing anyone with access to an iD site couldn't do and do better...

Asics would have to offer suede and leather panels on everything if they made an iD site. The regular asics are quality, but Feig does get them to use better materials consistently.

Back
Top Bottom