KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

I think those cheetah pippens will be the "it" item from the collab that will command some paper. I had the retro pippen 1 from a few years ago, the brown and orange joints. Wore them to death.

These are gonna be a slow burner that ppl are late on, they look amazing on feet and the way they made the slogan tab on the side just really set it off, These might be better than the Pippen 1.

Hi all, I am pretty new to the sneaker game and just trying to learn about the culture in addition to selling/wearing some cool sneakers. I was able to cop a size 8 of the purple maestros and was surprised that the resale has not been that high on StockX/GOAT/Ebay. Should I hold on to them? Are these the types of shoes that will increase in value over time or is the best move just to sell and avoid a loss? Would appreciate any guidance.

Boy, bye.

Hi all, I am pretty new to the sneaker game and just trying to learn about the culture in addition to selling/wearing some cool sneakers. I was able to cop a size 8 of the purple maestros and was surprised that the resale has not been that high on StockX/GOAT/Ebay. Should I hold on to them? Are these the types of shoes that will increase in value over time or is the best move just to sell and avoid a loss? Would appreciate any guidance.

LOL

Think I put this in the wrong thread. Very pleased I picked up a size 13 in the purps after seeing em in person. I don’t think these have been properly appreciated for the accomplishment they are.

A2BCB244-E004-434D-8BF6-D692E66FD6C1.jpeg
BFC4F3E5-56F4-4CAC-BF58-A4500F333422.jpeg
8E1EAAA0-DC3D-4A0B-B5F4-BB9B2D0704A6.jpeg
ADBE0A84-213E-4087-9FA4-11952DDDAFC7.jpeg
873D1339-1B74-433D-B71D-2FE6185E1575.jpeg
3B97B063-1566-41FC-804F-F9766C809450.jpeg

This can't be life

Here's my theroy. There's been a lot of talk up about pairs sitting on ebay etc which they basically are or selling for little over retail, but has anybody thought why their so many pairs on ebay not moving? Around 90% of the shoes up there are not even in hand.

I myself purchased these shoes on Friday, the money has been taken out of my account, and a confirmation number given. But with KITH that still doesen't mean that I'm all the way in the clear and my fulfillment status is still marked "Unfulfilled" as I'm sure majority of the people who purchased are to. Anybody who's purchased from KITH or read their disclosures will then notice that there's a possibility your order could actually be out of stock or they don't have the size to fulfil your order and in that case wpuld be canceled and they state that your money will be refunded.
My point, all of those sellers on ebay that have the post with their confirmation number (I have this too) don't 100% know if they'll actually receive the shoe until their status is fulfiled, so why would or should people be paying top resell prices for a shoe that's not even guranteed to most of the sellers, to be shipped to them

Here's my theroy. There's been a lot of talk up about pairs sitting on ebay etc which they basically are or selling for little over retail, but has anybody thought why their so many pairs on ebay not moving? Around 90% of the shoes up there are not even in hand.

I myself purchased these shoes on Friday, the money has been taken out of my account, and a confirmation number given. But with KITH that still doesen't mean that I'm all the way in the clear and my fulfillment status is still marked "Unfulfilled" as I'm sure majority of the people who purchased are to. Anybody who's purchased from KITH or read their disclosures will then notice that there's a possibility your order could actually be out of stock or they don't have the size to fulfil your order and in that case wpuld be canceled and they state that your money will be refunded.
My point, all of those sellers on ebay that have the post with their confirmation number (I have this too) don't 100% know if they'll actually receive the shoe until their status is fulfiled, so why would or should people be paying top resell prices for a shoe that's not even guranteed to most of the sellers, to be shipped to them
Good point

Agreed, that’s a good point. In the past with such releases have you seen more movement and prices go up when the shoes are actually in hand?

Even with pairs in hand the needle might not move for a while, unless it's a mass cancellation of orders then price would skyrocket right away because of how limited it was etc etc. btw for those wondering I have gotten my shipping confirmation since Friday

When I talk about flights I mean these.
nike-air-maestro-2-page.jpg

What Fieg did to his version was bananas; but the fact remains that the model wasn't popular in the first place.

they were popular, they just a slow burn..outta all those pairs thay dropped back in da day i copped da QS leather red maestros.

they were popular, they just a slow burn..outta all those pairs thay dropped back in da day i copped da QS leather red maestros.

I see maestros the same way I see these.

solo-flight.jpg

Like they were popular; but if you had them you prolly really wanted flight posites or foams.

solo-flight.jpg

Like they were popular; but if you had them you prolly really wanted flight posites or foams.

buggin...

hakeem-olajuwon-of-the-western-conference-allstars-attempts-to-block-picture-id72253655

im old enough to have wanted em.

Remember, da maestros were da Elite Flight shoe at da time..

Pippen & penny were da face of Flight before they got their own shoes.

its only in da 2000's era that flight kicks play second fiddle to other sigs.. Flightposites come from that same lineage...

solo-flight.jpg

Sadly I used to see people wearing them. I would have been mad as hell at my parents. This was like wearing four stripe Adidas to me.

I just never liked Pippen, so I never cared about his sneakers. Once the incident with Kukoc happen I was done with him.

It took me a minute to get a Pippen 1, because it was a Pippen.

I saw people with Maetro's though.

Even with pairs in hand the needle might not move for a while, unless it's a mass cancellation of orders then price would skyrocket right away because of how limited it was etc etc. btw for those wondering I have gotten my shipping confirmation since Friday

You did get shipping confirmation? I was wondering If anyone was seeing anything via my voice on ups from their Friday orders? I’m sure it will update tomorrow on Kith.

Back
Top Bottom