KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

You did get shipping confirmation? I was wondering If anyone was seeing anything via my voice on ups from their Friday orders? I’m sure it will update tomorrow on Kith.
Yes I got both actually, kith shipping confirmation and ups

These aren't going for a lot because they're not popular shoe models. Both of these shoes have gone to clearance in every color over their last few retros. Happy to see the resellers getting ****ed on this one.

I know a few people that have never had any interest in either shoe but now all the sudden they gotta have them because of Kith. SMH, it's disgusting. I know a few cats that killed me for wearing the Animal Pack 95s (which I loved and still do) but now they want the animal print Pippens.

I finally got a shipping confirmation for the red pair, still waiting on a shipping confirmation on the purps, I don’t know it’s not looking good for the purps, anticipating a cancellation email.

Purples didn't ship yet for me either. Going to try for the animals also when they release. Maybe this friday again?

wish I could scoop the windbreaker I missed out on. The black/red joint is nowhere to be found in my size

Anybody know how pippen 1s fit? Nightwing went down half a size, i usually prefer a snug fit but lately going down half a size hurts my foot.

No shipping on my Parka yet..... I ordered early too. Anyone having orders canceled?

^ sheet i had a pair, i had the white pair
I remember footlocker had some type of sale and had each CW for 50. Someone I knew copped the entire set for 200 with the quickness. :lol:

Wasn't eem mad at him. Flights were 170 and foams 190 or 200. That's the only reason people were rockin them. They were the discount double check version of posites.

^Exactly, they were discount version of flightposites, all of ny had a pair, comfy as hell too

Back
Top Bottom