Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

To go this long without any response is bad for business. I was going to scoop a pair of premiers when they had them on sale last week but glad I didn't

Glad I didn't order a pair of foamposite's from them today. Had the info filled out and everything. Just got to busy at work and one of myemployee's closed my page. Let's see how this pans out.

I bought my HOH Army foams from them, they took 2 weeks to ship after I paid for overnight shipping. None of the stuff they have is in stock. They're aconsignment shop. They collect the money, then they contact the seller, have to wait for the seller to send them the shoes, then they mail them out to thebuyer, then they cut a check to the seller. It's a horrible process, i will never buy from them again! They have nothing in stock! I'd rather buy fromflight club ny.

i bought some xi lows from them which had they listed as good condition and when i got them the sole was detached
tired.gif
sent it back immediately

that place is as useful as tenten's ninjutsu

Originally Posted by denverairforce

kixclusive.com has apparently fallen off the face of the internet... I hope you get your money back, OP.

WTH????

The website is gone!!!!

SMH!!!!!

mad.gif
Okay, time to escalate my claim.

I checked my e-mails and they sent me an e-mail claiming they were unable to obtain my 8.5 Foamposites. They said they have a sz9 but I refused and said Iwanted my refund. I also stated that if they didn't reply within 24 hours of me sending this e-mail I would be escalating my paypal claim. Especially afterthe website being down now and them taking so long to reply. I'm not going to wait...

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I bought my HOH Army foams from them, they took 2 weeks to ship after I paid for overnight shipping. None of the stuff they have is in stock. They're a consignment shop. They collect the money, then they contact the seller, have to wait for the seller to send them the shoes, then they mail them out to the buyer, then they cut a check to the seller. It's a horrible process, i will never buy from them again! They have nothing in stock! I'd rather buy from flight club ny.
My beefs with flightclub is them selling "VNDS" shoes as "DS"...

Also the way they treat their consigners is some straight @*#*.

Never sending the check out.

Never sending the check to the right address.

Never taking the right information down after you call 3 times to correct it.

It seems all these internet consignment places are starting to suck. Only ones I never had a problem with is rif.la and napsize

I was talking to my man the other day and he said that they were kinda funny. I wish you the best man...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I bought my HOH Army foams from them, they took 2 weeks to ship after I paid for overnight shipping. None of the stuff they have is in stock. They're a consignment shop. They collect the money, then they contact the seller, have to wait for the seller to send them the shoes, then they mail them out to the buyer, then they cut a check to the seller. It's a horrible process, i will never buy from them again! They have nothing in stock! I'd rather buy from flight club ny.

It seems all these internet consignment places are starting to suck. Only ones I never had a problem with is rif.la and napsize
Dang, i planned im ordering from them as well. I heard someone said that you shouldnt order hats from there. How can you assure that the shoesare DS?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Dang, i planned im ordering from them as well. I heard someone said that you shouldnt order hats from there. How can you assure that the shoes are DS?
I'm not sure what you're asking.

I've heard of their shady business in the past. I wouldnt even think of paying those prices anyway.
tired.gif

Dang, i planned im ordering from them as well. I heard someone said that you shouldnt order hats from there. How can you assure that the shoes are DS?
you said that you got a VNDS pair of shoes when they were labeled as DS... How do you assure that youre getting a DS pair?

you said that you got a VNDS pair of shoes when they were labeled as DS... How do you assure that youre getting a DS pair?
Oh, you can't be sure. They have default pics for every single shoe. So say you're looking to buy a sz 9 pair of penny 2s....

They only have one pic for the shoe. You can't view each shoe individually. Meaning if they have 5 different sizes of the shoe, you're only looking atthe default pic. You won't know about any imperfections or wear until you get the shoe....

That's the thing about consignment places. They're getting shoes from people who bring them in. Then they have these dudes looking at the shoe"judging" the condition. Those dudes judging the condition are very lenient. A lot of people wear a shoe a couple times, clean it up good and sell itas "DS" through flightclub.

Yeah flight club's customer service sucks horribly and i've also had that problem with them not being specific with their descriptions as well.

YEA I BOUGHT SOME HARE 1's FROM THEM ON THE 14th OF MAY... STILL NOT SHIPPED. THEY HAVE ANSWERED ONE OF MY 7 EMAILS...

I had to escalate my dispute in paypal to a claim to get my money back

DONT BUY FROM KIXCLUSIVE... HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

yes im mad. hahah

Oh, you can't be sure. They have default pics for every single shoe. So say you're looking to buy a sz 9 pair of penny 2s....

They only have one pic for the shoe. You can't view each shoe individually. Meaning if they have 5 different sizes of the shoe, you're only looking at the default pic. You won't know about any imperfections or wear until you get the shoe....

That's the thing about consignment places. They're getting shoes from people who bring them in. Then they have these dudes looking at the shoe "judging" the condition. Those dudes judging the condition are very lenient. A lot of people wear a shoe a couple times, clean it up good and sell it as "DS" through flightclub.
well at ATC in miami, they have a Blog website not a online store and also when u go to the store on the label of each shoe has it says thecondition it is in... like slight wear and used and deadstock

I checked my e-mails and they sent me an e-mail claiming they were unable to obtain my 8.5 Foamposites. They said they have a sz9 but I refused and said I wanted my refund. I also stated that if they didn't reply within 24 hours of me sending this e-mail I would be escalating my paypal claim. Especially after the website being down now and them taking so long to reply. I'm not going to wait...
not gonna lie, but if i was in your shoes, i woulda taken that 9 and resold, rebuy the 8.5....or just keep the 9

but glad things got better imo

If u think FCNY and Kixclusive are shady where do you order from for like old jordans and what not?

Back
Top Bottom