Knee Pain!!!!! Vol. I need some outside answer before the doctor visit

definitely go for an MRI. im rehabbing a dislocated patella at the moment. knee pain is no joke.

definitely go for an MRI. im rehabbing a dislocated patella at the moment. knee pain is no joke.

Thanks for all of the info/stories/opinions. I'm will be seeing a doctor today to see what's going on. Hopefully its not to serious because I need to get back to work. Gotta feed my fam and being out for a long period of time would suck right about now. Thanks nters appreciated to the fullest.

Thanks for all of the info/stories/opinions. I'm will be seeing a doctor today to see what's going on. Hopefully its not to serious because I need to get back to work. Gotta feed my fam and being out for a long period of time would suck right about now. Thanks nters appreciated to the fullest.

Right lateral meniscus tear, sounds like you need an MRI and then probably surgery...good luck

Right lateral meniscus tear, sounds like you need an MRI and then probably surgery...good luck

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

doctor in the house.  i trust his assessment.

good luck with your doc appt OP.  hopefully it isnt anything super serious that will require surgery.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

doctor in the house.  i trust his assessment.

good luck with your doc appt OP.  hopefully it isnt anything super serious that will require surgery.

i thought i tore my ACL. doc even said i had the symptoms of a tear, but it didnt show on the MRI. these things can be tricky.

i thought i tore my ACL. doc even said i had the symptoms of a tear, but it didnt show on the MRI. these things can be tricky.

Back
Top Bottom