Kobe 5 or 6

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by phreshdude

i'll say the VI's are better

never.

V's>>>>>>>>>>>VI's

the Vs blow them away easily. im a die hard and competitive player and had 3 pairs of Vs and they are easily the best basketball shoes ever so far IMO. Had the VI's as well. cut and everything is nice but they arent even close to the performance shoe that the V's were.

Bingo!!!!V>>>>VI all day!!!

I would say the 6 long term! The 5s traction becomes awesome once its worn in, but the material on the outside of the foot begins to stretch and the shoe loses its lockdown feel a bit. The 6s are unreal. I love them, cant go wrong with either, Both of these are leaps and bounds better then the Kobe 7's

VIs are def more durable, but the Vs are performance beasts...Vs>Vis

VI's are more durable, sent back 3 pairs of V's cause they rip from the midsole, but they are both equally comfortable. But the VI's are super comfortable.

6's! Balled in them for my championship game for the first time just to try em out and I love them!

I have two pairs of both Kobe Vs and VIs. My Kobe Vs have alot more grip even tho I've used them longer. The Kobe Vs are usually what I lace up daily, but my Kobe VIs are for for gamedays because we have team shoes.

5's by far. Lockdown itself was awesome on the shoe because of the heel cup. No other shoe right now compares to it. The way the collar was molded and the heel cup creative an awesome fit. The Kobe 6 is a great shoe for sure, but the 5's are a much all around performer.

V > VI. The only real advantage the VIs have on the Vs to me is the durability. Almost everything else about them from lockdown, 1-to-1 foot to shoe feel, etc pales in comparison to the Vs IMO.

Played 5 games in the Kobe VIs on Tuesday. They were really snug for the first 2 games and felt uncomfortable. Then they broke in and felt great. Traction was good because I usually am all over this dusty court. Held up well. Love how light they are. Felt real easy to get up down the court after a couple months off.

Love them.

Kobe V is the greatest basketball shoe to hoop in. of all time. i played in the IV, V, VI, VII and then back to the V. i play 3 times a week btw. V are easily the best

Back
Top Bottom