Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

DAMN! ticketnet sucks! we reserved 5 upper A tix online friday, we thought we gonna get some email confirmation yesterday. tsk tsk! Now, only Gen Ad tickets are available.
frown.gif
( FML!!!!! anybody got extra tickets?? willing to pay above retail here. Please hook me up! haha

DAMN! ticketnet sucks! we reserved 5 upper A tix online friday, we thought we gonna get some email confirmation yesterday. tsk tsk! Now, only Gen Ad tickets are available.
frown.gif
( FML!!!!! anybody got extra tickets?? willing to pay above retail here. Please hook me up! haha

^
if you did online reservation last friday, you should've gotten the confirmation via email the same day. If you didn't receive any, that's a sign that
your reservation didn't go through. upper a tickets were sold out last friday, the only upper a tickets available on saturday were SRO tickets from
what I heard.

^
if you did online reservation last friday, you should've gotten the confirmation via email the same day. If you didn't receive any, that's a sign that
your reservation didn't go through. upper a tickets were sold out last friday, the only upper a tickets available on saturday were SRO tickets from
what I heard.

It's gonna be amazing how Kobe, Durant and CP3 are gonna be in town yet there will be zero mention of Nike while they're here. Nike PH must be shaking their heads.

MVP doesn't need any other sponsors.
pimp.gif

It's gonna be amazing how Kobe, Durant and CP3 are gonna be in town yet there will be zero mention of Nike while they're here. Nike PH must be shaking their heads.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
what I heard.
I know, but we thought since it is friday that we are gonna get the mail on monday since there was a note saying that they will reply on the next business day or something like that. SMH should have went directly to ticketnet outlets. 
frown.gif

^
what I heard.
I know, but we thought since it is friday that we are gonna get the mail on monday since there was a note saying that they will reply on the next business day or something like that. SMH should have went directly to ticketnet outlets. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ohitzsean

^
what I heard.
frown.gif

alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif

^
what I heard.
frown.gif

alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif

^
what I heard.
frown.gif

had the same issue. reserved lower box tickets. turned out it didn't push through so I had to settle with Upper Bs.
frown.gif

^
what I heard.
frown.gif

had the same issue. reserved lower box tickets. turned out it didn't push through so I had to settle with Upper Bs.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Hope the NBA guys take this a bit seriously. Just a bit.
laugh.gif

the NBA players do not want to lose.
Good to know.

Gameover2wrote:
It's gonna be amazing how Kobe, Durantand CP3 are gonna be in town yet there will be zero mention of Nikewhile they're here. Nike PH must be shaking their heads.

pimp.gif

I assumed that Nike had some hand in bringing the boys in, since most of them are Nike-sponsored athletes. Then word that DRose would be joining kinda did shoot down that assumption. Anyway, what matters is they all be here this weekend!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Weekend come faster!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Hope the NBA guys take this a bit seriously. Just a bit.
laugh.gif

the NBA players do not want to lose.
Good to know.

Gameover2wrote:
It's gonna be amazing how Kobe, Durantand CP3 are gonna be in town yet there will be zero mention of Nikewhile they're here. Nike PH must be shaking their heads.

pimp.gif

I assumed that Nike had some hand in bringing the boys in, since most of them are Nike-sponsored athletes. Then word that DRose would be joining kinda did shoot down that assumption. Anyway, what matters is they all be here this weekend!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Weekend come faster!
laugh.gif

Ticket prices on ebay and sulit are crazy. 900 for gen ad, 1500-2500 for upper b, 4500-7000 for upper a, 10k for lower box... People who are late will be shocked for sure. I know I am.

Ticket prices on ebay and sulit are crazy. 900 for gen ad, 1500-2500 for upper b, 4500-7000 for upper a, 10k for lower box... People who are late will be shocked for sure. I know I am.

Back
Top Bottom