Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

^ sol mercado vs. d rose
laugh.gif

KD will definitely give Asi Taulava a hard time.
nerd.gif
I guess Douthit would check KD, but all the NBA guys can spread the floor and create problems for our defense. Are they playing on FIBA rules on Sunday?
nerd.gif

Dondon's our best bet at the 2 spot. I wonder how well he'll do. Where is Jimmy Alapag? He might be a good matchup for D. Rose.

KD will definitely give Asi Taulava a hard time.
nerd.gif
I guess Douthit would check KD, but all the NBA guys can spread the floor and create problems for our defense. Are they playing on FIBA rules on Sunday?
nerd.gif

Dondon's our best bet at the 2 spot. I wonder how well he'll do. Where is Jimmy Alapag? He might be a good matchup for D. Rose.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

durantula in manila.

Sulit 1.5k
1.5k is too cheap for this event to be honest. best pick up of the year for me! glad I'm getting to watch saturday and sunday. EXCITED!

Originally Posted by maronandlando

durantula in manila.

Sulit 1.5k
1.5k is too cheap for this event to be honest. best pick up of the year for me! glad I'm getting to watch saturday and sunday. EXCITED!

durant and rose are both un-guard-able here in the philippines. It will be fun to watch for sure.
haven't been this excited in ages. inexplicable joy!

durant and rose are both un-guard-able here in the philippines. It will be fun to watch for sure.
haven't been this excited in ages. inexplicable joy!

if we will be down by 40-50 pts i could see kobe joining the pba selection at halftime hehehe  
laugh.gif

if we will be down by 40-50 pts i could see kobe joining the pba selection at halftime hehehe  
laugh.gif

Same here. It really seems to good to be true... but it's definitely happening! So excited! Can't wait!
laugh.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Same here. It really seems to good to be true... but it's definitely happening! So excited! Can't wait!
laugh.gif
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

may i know what is the schedule on saturday and sunday? who will play on saturday and on sunday?
is there a specific dates for players? coz my friend is just selling a tix for july 24th.

may i know what is the schedule on saturday and sunday? who will play on saturday and on sunday?
is there a specific dates for players? coz my friend is just selling a tix for july 24th.

Do you guys know what channel this is gunna air at? I live in the US and I only get tfc and gma (I think?) over here

Do you guys know what channel this is gunna air at? I live in the US and I only get tfc and gma (I think?) over here

Back
Top Bottom