Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

kobe's dunks were AMAZING! I had a blast! seats were perfect and the game was very entertaining!
my non fan gf went crazy for kobe and arwind santos!

Can't wait for tomorrow! hopefully a more serious game!

Jason Castro stripped CP3 TWICE! CP3 got his revenge though...

kobe's dunks were AMAZING! I had a blast! seats were perfect and the game was very entertaining!
my non fan gf went crazy for kobe and arwind santos!

Can't wait for tomorrow! hopefully a more serious game!

Jason Castro stripped CP3 TWICE! CP3 got his revenge though...

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Great show tonight! JaVale did plank -as he promised.
laugh.gif

353738890.jpg

laugh.gif

javale mcgee put on a damn show...just took advantage of his height and beasted. highlight of the night was his monster block, then planking on the FT line. i was *patay*

2nd place goes to tyreke shattering arwind santos' ankles

great game, great atmosphere. all the players put on a show. the crowd was pretty hype, dude behind me was freaking hilarious whenever a PBA player took a picture with like D. Rose he was screaming "BAKLA", and some other screaming. i was dying.

dude with the airhorn during the FTs was clutch lol.

q: why does everyone hate the DJ dude who was emceeing? haha me and my other fil-am homie were clueless why he was getting booed like crazy.

also i was waiting for d.fish to get burned sometime over the course of the night. seen it too many times.

javale mcgee put on a damn show...just took advantage of his height and beasted. highlight of the night was his monster block, then planking on the FT line. i was *patay*

2nd place goes to tyreke shattering arwind santos' ankles

great game, great atmosphere. all the players put on a show. the crowd was pretty hype, dude behind me was freaking hilarious whenever a PBA player took a picture with like D. Rose he was screaming "BAKLA", and some other screaming. i was dying.

dude with the airhorn during the FTs was clutch lol.

q: why does everyone hate the DJ dude who was emceeing? haha me and my other fil-am homie were clueless why he was getting booed like crazy.

also i was waiting for d.fish to get burned sometime over the course of the night. seen it too many times.

LOL @ Mo Twister! He got the most heat from the crowd... Wonder what he did to get that kind of treatment...

LOL @ Mo Twister! He got the most heat from the crowd... Wonder what he did to get that kind of treatment...

watched the game on tv.. it was almost like a dream.. mo twister got a lot of haterz.. lol..
roll.gif
he did look pretty much out of place emceeing for a basketball game.. javale mcgee was a BEAST
pimp.gif
"nanay.. there goes that man again!!" hahaa..

watched the game on tv.. it was almost like a dream.. mo twister got a lot of haterz.. lol..
roll.gif
he did look pretty much out of place emceeing for a basketball game.. javale mcgee was a BEAST
pimp.gif
"nanay.. there goes that man again!!" hahaa..

Javale was a highlight reel all game. I love that coast to coast drive, then ran back on defense to reject a layup.

I was so hyped during the game. (I watched on TV. SAYANG! LOLz!)

What was Kobe wearing by the way?

Javale was a highlight reel all game. I love that coast to coast drive, then ran back on defense to reject a layup.

I was so hyped during the game. (I watched on TV. SAYANG! LOLz!)

What was Kobe wearing by the way?

fell asleep last night and forgot too watch the live streaming online
mad.gif
, anybody know a link with the full game replay? thanks!

fell asleep last night and forgot too watch the live streaming online
mad.gif
, anybody know a link with the full game replay? thanks!

DFish should just be the coach full time. Every PBA pg was going right at him...lol.

Back
Top Bottom