Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

DFish should just be the coach full time. Every PBA pg was going right at him...lol.

Some patriotism misplaced again. Some people asking why does the Araneta crowd loving it every time the "visitors" make a shot, and don't cheer the PBA All-Stars. SMH!

The game is about entertainment via exhibition of skills and not for any national glory. Aren't the Americans cheering for Pacman, even if he is facing another American? Yes, because they are witnessing a rare display of talent!

Some people just have too much time in their hands....

Some patriotism misplaced again. Some people asking why does the Araneta crowd loving it every time the "visitors" make a shot, and don't cheer the PBA All-Stars. SMH!

The game is about entertainment via exhibition of skills and not for any national glory. Aren't the Americans cheering for Pacman, even if he is facing another American? Yes, because they are witnessing a rare display of talent!

Some people just have too much time in their hands....

yeah the game later would be showed at 5pm i think.

Great game and entertaining at that...

sol mercado got fish burned all night lol hehe

arwind santos was great too!
smile.gif

james yap was dead tired from the game he had the previous night...

for those who want to try to watch it later should try their luck at the gates. they said they would still sell some opened up slots at upper b and gen ad. alot who lined up yesterday was able to get in. you cant get the tickets for someone thou coz once the ticket is sold to you, you have to enter the coliseum after...unless the person is waiting at the gate i guess.

yeah the game later would be showed at 5pm i think.

Great game and entertaining at that...

sol mercado got fish burned all night lol hehe

arwind santos was great too!
smile.gif

james yap was dead tired from the game he had the previous night...

for those who want to try to watch it later should try their luck at the gates. they said they would still sell some opened up slots at upper b and gen ad. alot who lined up yesterday was able to get in. you cant get the tickets for someone thou coz once the ticket is sold to you, you have to enter the coliseum after...unless the person is waiting at the gate i guess.

goodluck man and im sure your friends would enjoy the game
smile.gif

30mins before the intro...
smile.gif

goodluck man and im sure your friends would enjoy the game
smile.gif

30mins before the intro...
smile.gif

^ lucky you!
smokin.gif

Nice shot of the Big Dome! That's pretty much the view from my seat later.
laugh.gif

dude with the airhorn during the FTs was clutch lol.

q: why does everyone hate the DJ dude who was emceeing? haha me and my other fil-am homie were clueless why he was getting booed like crazy.

Yeah, i noticed the guy with the airhorn as well on TV.
roll.gif

They warranted the hate. Both hosts were sooo annoying, not to mention LOUD... especially during the three point contest.
30t6p3b.gif

The commentators were hilarious, though. Really seemed just sooo happy to be there covering the game. Mico Halili
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ lucky you!
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

q: why does everyone hate the DJ dude who was emceeing? haha me and my other fil-am homie were clueless why he was getting booed like crazy.

roll.gif

They warranted the hate. Both hosts were sooo annoying, not to mention LOUD... especially during the three point contest.
30t6p3b.gif

The commentators were hilarious, though. Really seemed just sooo happy to be there covering the game. Mico Halili
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ lucky you!
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I don't think CP3 was too happy about the commentators shouting out how they were doing the entire time. 
I really love that quote "Nanay, there goes that man!!!" Hahahaha 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What time's the Gilas game gonna be shown again? 5:30 p.m. right?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ lucky you!
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I don't think CP3 was too happy about the commentators shouting out how they were doing the entire time. 
I really love that quote "Nanay, there goes that man!!!" Hahahaha 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What time's the Gilas game gonna be shown again? 5:30 p.m. right?

Originally Posted by hotshots24

the game was so bad it looked like it was being recorded with a calculator.

Man, I gotta agree with ya 1000%. Yeesh, first the frozen screen, the delayed return from the commercial break, and then the delayed audio: you would see the dunk, then hear the sound of the dunk, then hear the crowd's reaction. Hahaha. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

AKTV ftl. 

Originally Posted by hotshots24

the game was so bad it looked like it was being recorded with a calculator.

Man, I gotta agree with ya 1000%. Yeesh, first the frozen screen, the delayed return from the commercial break, and then the delayed audio: you would see the dunk, then hear the sound of the dunk, then hear the crowd's reaction. Hahaha. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

AKTV ftl. 

Back
Top Bottom