KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

Truth is: They will sell out. Even if they were 1000 bucks. I mean, look at the thunder and lightning package. Horrible Horrible shoes, with horrible quality, horrible comfort, and horrible performance. They sold out with the quickness. At least this shoe is using premium leather, and is a damn good basketball shoe.

They remind me of the One-77
2009-Aston-Martin-One-77-Front-Angle-Tilt-1280x960.jpg

nike-hyperdunk-kobe-bryant-aston-martin-db9-car-01.jpg

i dk about these. not a fan of a silver shoe like that plus hyperdunks arent my niche

^ Can't even get any new info off of that link and to add tot he confusion down the bottom it says something like 1. Hyperdunk 2. Kobe V (maybe) 3. Clothes

Just to add to the uncertainty!

I can see it now! Kobe drives up in an Aston Martin. Comes out wearing them, signs a few pairs and he's out...

No thanks. I'll pass and save for something better. 2010 is loaded with straight heat and this is not part of it.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Truth is: They will sell out. Even if they were 1000 bucks. I mean, look at the thunder and lightning package. Horrible Horrible shoes, with horrible quality, horrible comfort, and horrible performance. They sold out with the quickness. At least this shoe is using premium leather, and is a damn good basketball shoe.

The thunder & lightning pack quality wasn't not probably the performance but overall it was a great shoe. I do agree with you though even if the retail was $1000+
these will sell out w/ the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom