Kobe Bryant Appreciation Thread

On those days when I feel like crap and don't feel like going to the gym, I load this up and that crappy feeling is no longer there.

I couldn't help myself but this is still the worst punch on I ever saw Dirk take. :lol:

I wanted dude traded after this.

Last edited:
kobe has been one of my favorite players since I was in junior high school...i'm 28 now...think about that

this is one of my favorite vids ever, i watch it all the time. and its just a shooting joint.

And of course all of the Kobe System 7 Nike ads too. Kobe is amazing to watch, we've all been fortunate to watch him play. If you appreciate the game of basketball, you should appreciate him. It's sad that people invest on hating him so much. His longevity is what impresses me the most and how he's still dominant carry us on his back night after night even after all these years. Vino!

Two men of a different breed.

:lol: :smh:

Dam the black cloud of negativity even makes its way into an APPRECIATION THREAD.

Please show me where i implied they were of the same breed or on the same level, i specifically referred to 1 as the young gun and the other as The Master.. thats not enough for you ?

Pretty sure he's saying there both from the same breed but different from now.

Even though Kobe reallyisnt from the same breed as MJ

Back
Top Bottom