Kobe Bryant Aston Martin Pack

Originally Posted by lbj19

congrats to NT peeps.

Im pretty sure you would get your size ben. Gnot, you're always a shoo-in in kobe raffles ah, the raffle gods know that you're truly a Kobe Fan hehe. Allan/Taken24, Did you get picked?
Unfortunately, i wasn't picked this time.. malas 
frown.gif
  i'll try to pass by BHS after work.. i hope i get lucky and get a pack in my size..

^yeah baby bro and his officemate are 40/41! so i might go there to check out the event and look for NTers!

Originally Posted by mikronrob

guys, apparently there's an event for the AM pack this 4pm? any clue on this?

reserved slot  winners
   "claim your official stub with your designated slot number. Stubs will be distributed at 4:00pm"

Originally Posted by lbj19

congrats to NT peeps.

Im pretty sure you would get your size ben. Gnot, you're always a shoo-in in kobe raffles ah, the raffle gods know that you're truly a Kobe Fan hehe. Allan/Taken24, Did you get picked?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, Ry. See you guys later!

Rebelboy, kudos as well.
wink.gif

^^^

Keep it positive Ben!

Anyway stupid Q, so does the slot mean that you will be on priority based on the number given to you and for those who went there to camp will be second if there are still available packs? Just a thought!

regards to those who got picked in the raffle and to those who are in line for these babies!!!! how i'd wish i can go.hehe. btw, would like to thank those peeps who sent me a pm with the clues. (won't mention your names already because you know who you are:tongue:) thank you guys!!!

THANKS RED

crazy day yesterday.. arrived at about 10:30am with my uncle since i didn't know the area because i just came in from houston a couple days ago for vacation to the philippines. waited long cruel hours and ended up with ticket number 34. met some badass people, redboy and a group of 3 dudes that were extremely cool. big shout outs to my uncle for making everyone laugh and trying any way he could possible to make sure that i walked out with a size i needed. when the time for the shoes got closer and closer i was sad to hear that my initial size 11.5 was sold out. so i had to settle for a 12 or 11. since size 12 sold out fast as well, there was only a few size 11s left. grateful enough, when i reached the sizing lady, there was one 11 left! i was so excited and happy to know i got the LAST size 11!! so all in all a great experience here in the philippines, thanks niketalk for a successful camp out!

great event last night because WE GOT THIS! Glad to finally meet some NTers, Monase, Redboy and a few more! See you guys at the next Kobe event!

Good to see that pareng Ryan, pareng Jason, pareng Macky, Pareng Marc and of course, the Boss of team LMS got together after the event. Will join you guys one of these days.

Ingat

last night was fun!

good convo after the release! topic? beat L.A. and f* kobe! (sorry marc)

nice seeing jojo, miko, marc, mackie, & jason. til the next event/summit!

nice meeting martin, "doc" mon, jc, ryan, carlo, and bossing.

i think i saw air gnot inside the store but wasnt able to say what up... enjoy your pack man!

hot kicks as always! chill and humble dudes!

peace

yo xllpinoyllx so it was your uncle whose foolin around the line! my brother told me about it. he was #40 and he was tellin me about meeting someone who flew from texas for this release and brought his uncle wit him.

enjoy your pack and stay here in the p.i. man!

^ Dude more photos on facebook! Add us or PM me your email address and I'll add you.

Back
Top Bottom