Kobe Bryant Aston Martin Pack

^yeah, co-signin that! you like what you like..... but, let's go Lakers! lol. that's just on the side note
smile.gif
peace y'all!!!

Well said Sir Superswag

Just

waiting for Nike Zoom Kobe V "Big Stage Edition" and Nike Zoom Kobe V "5 rings" Edition
roll.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

cant blame you guys for speakin your minds... im lovin the passion!

yeah im probably not a fan of the lakers nor kobe (not even aston martin cars)...

but im definitely a huge fan of hyperdunks (aston martin colorway is crisp, sophisticated and clean imho). probably the lightest, most comfortable, most stable basketball shoes i ever rocked on the hardwood! this is where being an nba fan ends & being a sneaker fan begins for me...

guess we can be fans of sneakers without being fans of the players endorsing it right?

i hope we can rock hyperdunks, chuck taylors, puma clydes, adidas stan smiths, & adidas rod lavers in peace...
Do you also say f* chuck, clyde, stan smith or rod laver?  These are legends who are also respected.  You can say I don't like this colorway.  But f* him? 
eek.gif
Certainly disagree with that.
It's alright not to be a fan of a player.  There's nothing bad about that.  But to say f* player means a certain degree of dislike almost similar to fans.
ohwell.gif

Nobody gets offended by saying this cw sucks or this shoe sucks since we all don't have the same taste in shoes.  For some sneakerheads though, they are fans of the shoe and of the player.   To a certain degree, the name/team has a certain pull on the buying public except for probably purist sneakerheads.  You can rock whatever you want.  I just find it funny that if you have a certain degree of animosity for a team that you would wear their player's merchandise.  You won't see me wearing Garnett's shoes and say f* Garnett.   But that's just me.  I'd rather let a Garnett/Boston fan buy it. 
roll.gif
  There are other shoes out there.  I haven't heard a guy who collects jordans who say f* MJ or the Bulls.  I just like the jordan brand or the line of shoes.

All that effort for a shoe whose endorser you just "don't like".  That's just contradictory to me.
smile.gif
  But then I'm not as much a sneakerhead as you guys.  Peace!

Back
Top Bottom