Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

werent the stripes on the OG allstars patent? Either way these are lookin nice

just got these in few days ago
7099cg.jpg

If they retro's the KB8II id be all over the black pair

Were those the DS size 12's that were on ebay? I was watching them but knew I didn't need them. I have them already, but would've loved to have a DS pair.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

what Adidas shoes did Kobe wear here ? 1999-2000 season. This is right before he debut the Adidas Kobe I�
2000-01-upper-deck-mvp-189-kobe-bryant-cl-nm-near-b27b3.jpg

Bonus: Kobe putback dunk wearing the same shoes

If my memory serves me right, those were called Top Ten Supreme.

Need a pair of the red and black d rose version in a 12 or 13 any champs still have them

Would anyone happen to have the UPC or Footlocker sku for the Red/White/black ones that Derrick Rose wore?

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Were those the DS size 12's that were on ebay? I was watching them but knew I didn't need them. I have them already, but would've loved to have a DS pair.

Yup, appreciate you falling back so i could scoop em haha

Im starting to think these are gonna be somewhat "limited" (hate using that word) b/c some finishlines aren't getting em and these specific finishlines for all these damn recent colorways.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Im starting to think these are gonna be somewhat "limited" (hate using that word) b/c some finishlines aren't getting em and these specific finishlines for all these damn recent colorways.

might be footlockers/adidas stores only, which is weird. i have a feeling that these all star joints are gonna have the weird distressed leather on the stripes (like this years white/black cw). praying that they are spot on like the og's!
grin.gif

should be very limited . offered to boutiques and you had to buy all 4 colors to get them .... it strayed alot of stores off i would think .

i know i ordered them ...

Back
Top Bottom