roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sole Collector just posted they were on Eastbay, lets see how long they last now.  Got mine, thanks for heads up before the masses go wild with this classic. 

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Does anybody know if Houston has the ASGs?
Not sure how limited these are but Eastbay's inventory system allows you to guess their inventory via the checkout process.  86 size 12s as of now.  Footlocker also has them posted and I believe they share the same inventory, correct? I'd buy 2 pairs closest to your size and just return the one that doesn't fit since Eastbay has 15% off, free shipping if you are gold member(which everyone should be if you buy more than 1 pair a year, pays for itself plus you get the 25% off coupon) and great return policy. Just make sure to order something else if you are only getting 1 pair of shoes or they will mail it in the dreaded plastic wrap instead of double box. 

man im thinking of getting these at that DTLR store but i want my local footlocker to get them for a coupon. i have to be patient
30t6p3b.gif

Just got my Eastbay catalog in the mail and here's a $20 off $99 or more: EWS11BA3. Wish this came sooner, would've saved another 5bucks.

Dope good lookin; out on that code....BTW

How do these look with jeans? Haven;t seen any pics of these of feet with jeans...Just wanna see how theyd look casually...

Both of my pairs are coming today. I'm excited to compare the retros to my og's in terms of quality and comfort.

ok so i called my footlocker again to see if they have it but they dont and the customer service ppl are dumb there so f it im goin to get it tomorrow at that DTLR store instead. oh well have to pay retail. dont really want to order online.

Got my pair from Packershoes.com last Friday and wore them to the NTLA summit. They're beautiful in person. Thanks for the Eastbay & 15% off code; had to get another pair
pimp.gif

0e38f7664c8f44c4b5f1e51809dcdb9a_7.jpg

any more colors coming out? i really want

lgg21939blk.jpg

but i'm not missing out on a pair this time around so i'll settle for the black ones on eastbay if i have to

^
looking for a size 13...

haven't bought kicks in the longest time so i didn't even realize when those ones dropped, but i really want a pair.

glad i looked through eastbay when it came in today, just ordered the ASG's and used a $25 off coupon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

^
looking for a size 13...

haven't bought kicks in the longest time so i didn't even realize when those ones dropped, but i really want a pair.

glad i looked through eastbay when it came in today, just ordered the ASG's and used a $25 off coupon
pimp.gif
Try to stock locate or the Adidas store in Santa Monica, maybe they still have some pairs laying around

Back
Top Bottom