Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

i guess. just seems like they're over doing it. even reebok doesn't drop like a dozen or so colors in a quarter. adidas is going to use these and the crazy 1 until no one even wants them any more.

i guess. just seems like they're over doing it. even reebok doesn't drop like a dozen or so colors in a quarter. adidas is going to use these and the crazy 1 until no one even wants them any more.
i'm still waiting on them j-walls to go back on super clearance, so mad I missed out on them for like $50
sick.gif

to be fair they should just throw them on miadidas

Last edited:
I've always admired this shoe from a distance, ever since 97/98 when they first dropped. But I never copped until just now. I bought the 98 All stars off ebay for about 100 deadstock. DAMN these things feel horrible?!?!?! I can't even imagine playing in them. They feel so bad I almost wonder if that's how theyre supposed to be or if I got a messed up pair. Reviews are mainly positive. Weird....

is it just me? i'm torn if i should keep for casual wear or sell them now before i wear them. i don't get it because i see plenty of dudes wearing them (nba/ncaa/pick up)

Last edited:
I've always admired this shoe from a distance, ever since 97/98 when they first dropped. But I never copped until just now. I bought the 98 All stars off ebay for about 100 deadstock. DAMN these things feel horrible?!?!?! I can't even imagine playing in them. They feel so bad I almost wonder if that's how theyre supposed to be or if I got a messed up pair. Reviews are mainly positive. Weird....

is it just me? i'm torn if i should keep for casual wear or sell them now before i wear them. i don't get it because i see plenty of dudes wearing them (nba/ncaa/pick up)
what exactly feels horrible about them? i have 2 prs the NBC and Wall PE and they feel fine to me, not as great as oh something with 2014-15 tech but better than most jordan retro inturns of comfort IMHO

Not gonna lie, I honestly felt the same way. My rule of thumb is to rock adidas Kobe casually and latest Kobes for ball/gym.

what exactly feels horrible about them? i have 2 prs the NBC and Wall PE and they feel fine to me, not as great as oh something with 2014-15 tech but better than most jordan retro inturns of comfort IMHO

they just feel uncomfortable... clunky, subpar cushioning, the "teeth" comes down on my pinky toe, I feel like id get blisters if I played competitively in em
they look good though lol

they just feel uncomfortable... clunky, subpar cushioning, the "teeth" comes down on my pinky toe, I feel like id get blisters if I played competitively in em
they look good though lol
i would never ball in a retro shoe, and they are clunky
laugh.gif
 i don't have the cushioning problem though

Thought this was funny on the FNL site. Their stock pick shows dirty soles with rocks in the grooves lol.

OG KB 8
the feet you wear technology is really something else compare to the technology they have now.
the ones they had back in the bad were more comfy and really does mold to your feet.

FinishLine has 2 new Crazy 8's on the release calendar for Aug 15

MLS teams: Portland Timbers & Seattle Sounders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom