kobe doing wrk

79
10
Joined Mar 1, 2009
so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forgetlebron
 
79
10
Joined Mar 1, 2009
jordanhead7792 wrote: [hr][/hr]
DavyJones wrote: [hr][/hr] so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forget lebron





come on man its obvious i did that on purpose wrk is not even slang just an abbreviation
 
1,294
53
Joined Dec 31, 2003
An abbreviation is usually used for long words you left out 1 letter...come on man.
 
79
10
Joined Mar 1, 2009
Originally Posted by jdizzle75

An abbreviation is usually used for long words you left out 1 letter...come on man.

ok goodness spelling police i just didnt feel like putting the O. i knew people would still know what i was saying
 
769
10
Joined Apr 5, 2008
I am probably going to DVR it...only watching it because it is a Spike Lee project. It's hard for me to believe that he actually did it on Kobe rather thanLebron. I heard Kobe was a real douche when Spike was trying to get things off the ground. No offense to LA, but how can so many people slurp a tea bag likethat.
 
935
92
Joined Dec 28, 2004
Yeah I have my DVR set for it....but recently Kobe's work has consisted of getting beat by a Rockets team with No Mac and no Yao. Interesting.
 
13,587
972
Joined Feb 19, 2006
Originally Posted by phaze1123

I am probably going to DVR it...only watching it because it is a Spike Lee project. It's hard for me to believe that he actually did it on Kobe rather than Lebron. I heard Kobe was is a real douche when Spike was trying to get things off the ground. No offense, how can Laker fans, but how can so many of them people slurp a tea bag like that.
Fixed, kind of.

Kobe is a very polarizing figure in the Los Angeles sports landscape. The funny thing is that most Laker fans I talk to would hate him if he was wearinganother uniform based on his on court and off court douchebaggery.
 
12,707
70
Joined Apr 14, 2004
Originally Posted by DavyJones

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

An abbreviation is usually used for long words you left out 1 letter...come on man.

ok goodness spelling police i just didnt feel like putting the O. i knew people would still know what i was saying

but yet u replied twice explaining yourself. makes sense.
 
553
12
Joined Jul 19, 2007
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

can't believe Spike lee wasted all his videotaping on Kobe, he shoulda spent it on LeBron

I don't think he spent it, maybe later on he will have a project for lebron. Can't wait to see that new jordan documentary tho.
 
7,129
10
Joined Oct 9, 2008
Originally Posted by DavyJones

jordanhead7792 wrote: [hr][/hr]
DavyJones wrote: [hr][/hr] so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forget lebron





come on man its obvious i did that on purpose wrk is not even slang just an abbreviation

You CANT abbreviate a ONEsyllable word. It doesn't work like that. I know it took more thought process to decide to take out one letter, than to just type out 'work' likenormal, so don't say "it's easier to type like that" or anything.
By the way, when you're talking/typing out a title, have the decency to spell it right.


Sorry for the little school lesson
.
 
4,993
14
Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by DavyJones

so who gon watch the spike lee movie on sat. at 8 about kobe nba career so far its called kobe doing wrk ~ and o yeah this kobe year forget lebron


LeBron won MVP & he's 8-0 in the Post Season with ridiculous stats & Kobe is struggling right now against the Rockets bout to get eliminated thisweekend but its still Kobe's year right?


****!
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now