Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Rest in Peace DLEE2703 (Aliston)... One of my favorite Niketalk members... Good-hearted, helped out many people... One of the biggest Kobe (IV) heads I have personally met...

Wow, shocked to read about this. Never interacted with him (that I remember) but I know one thing.
He loves the 4s... R I P

wore IVs today in honor of DLEE. Colorway in hopes the Lakers still have more than 3 games left in this season...

with

:smokin

NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's
NEED MORE IV's

CD for me

RIP, God bless and praying for your fam DLEE. The 4's are still the kobe shoe that I went crazy over and got the most pairs. Very hard to get at the time with all the HOH releases and limited releases. CD and MLK's are my fav by far.

Two more pairs on the way.... All the way from Australia. Hope to get em within the next couple of weeks.

It's actually two pairs I was never too fond of, but my love for IVs wouldn't let me pass.

I don't dislike the pairs, just don't like em as much as everyone else. Pretty sure people won't understand why I feel that way once y'all find out what they are :lol:

I'm intrigued now....maybe Dirty Del Sols? That's the only 4 I can remember you saying you weren't too fond of.

Only time will tell I guess. Can't wait to see what they are.

Haha. I need Gradients, ASG & 4 Rings.
I've only seen 1 pair of rings in a size 12 DS. The seller wants $400. I want no parts of that price but I'm close to offing BS Js to pick them up.

Only pairs I still really want is asgs of course, purple splatters, and some TBs.

Only pairs that I don't have, that I don't want are rice. Not a big fan of the cw.

just sold my last pair of 4s on ebay
ohwell.gif
 i'll probably kick myself in the future but for now  i have to make some room for the newer kicks
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom