Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Got these today. Size 11.5. I knew if I passed on them I would probably never see them again in my size

DS

Per the bottom line in my sig, the hate is real. >: :rofl:

J/K nice pickup! The hunt continues...

Last edited:
^Dope collection pic right their man. DS Size 10 Chaos up on RIFLA if any one's interested, or if its still there lol

Sick collection jslim. Man I passed on 4rings too many times. Regret it now. That and selling my mpls pairs.

What is the going rate for a DS pair of MLK Kobe IVs? My size finally popped up but I'm thinking its a bit high in price

What is the going rate for a DS pair of MLK Kobe IVs? My size finally popped up but I'm thinking its a bit high in price
Probably 300ish.

If you really want em, and you can afford it... Don't sleep.

So in a few days..I will b the proud owner of a pair of MLK Kobe IVs :pimp:

Copped for 340 shipped off eBay just now..real nice dude..wanted 380 plus 7.45 shipping but settled for 325 plus 15 shippin..he's from Brooklyn..so I should have them in 1-2 days after he ships since i'm in Albany, NY :smokin

Will take pics when they arrive

congrats bro. MLKs are tue juicy (not to mention ultra rare these days)

currently hunting for a pair of Away finals (passed on a pair a couple months back)
and other dark based colorways.

I just want to walk into a Nordstrom Rack and see a bunch of Kobe IV's for $49.99............those were the days,

So in a few days..I will b the proud owner of a pair of MLK Kobe IVs :pimp:

Copped for 340 shipped off eBay just now..real nice dude..wanted 380 plus 7.45 shipping but settled for 325 plus 15 shippin..he's from Brooklyn..so I should have them in 1-2 days after he ships since i'm in Albany, NY :smokin

Will take pics when they arrive

Welcome to the club brother lol you'll love them.

Congrats on the MLK pickup. So dope. Probably my 2nd fav cw of the IV's and in my top 10 ever!

Congrats dmxgod!

I've posted these pics several times but I just had to re-up since we on the MLK topic.
One of my favs to ball in and I'm not a Laker fan. :tongue: Dont murder me Sdub

Bonus

:lol: all good C! MLKs are def one of my all time fav shoes. Almost want to search for a second pair, but not trying to pay what hey go for now days :frown:

Rocked my whiteouts today for work. Such a clean shoe! I almost doubled up on them for retail but decided to pass that deal onto someone else.

Back
Top Bottom