Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Mamba Stats

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

I know a guy with finals away samples with the Kobe symbol on the tongue instead of the MVP. We been negotiating for weeks lol.

Here's a shot in the dark: anyone know where I can get laces for the Carpe Diem IV's? Hard to find something close to the gold w/black stripe laces. Any lace swap suggestions? Thx.

^Try ebay bro. If anything you can cop a cheap beater pair for the laces on ebay. I've seen a few pairs that were worn go for dirt cheap.

I don't know about you all but the Kobe gear these days is too crazy. I miss the simple but dope gear that came out between 05-10. Over the past few yrs I been going back and copping stuff I missed, sold out, or couldn't afford. Below are recent bball shorts pick ups and my shirt and jacket collections.

The shorts and jackets are crazy nice! The vintage gear is amazing!

Sup NikeTalk fam, I'm Currently looking at a DS pair of the kobe IV Gold Medals.. Asking price is $400... my plan is to cop em to hoop in.. Worth it or nah?

I would prob not spend 400 to hoop in.  Kobe IV's are getting vintage, they might fall apart if you try to hoop in them.

I have 36 pairs of 4s and most are holding up well but I would wear ds pairs asap as some separation is setting in. My pairs are still good to hoop in but don't pay $400, kobe market is down right now.

Last edited:
Sup NikeTalk fam, I'm Currently looking at a DS pair of the kobe IV Gold Medals.. Asking price is $400... my plan is to cop em to hoop in.. Worth it or nah?

Up to you if you like them that much. But I thnik $400 is kind of steep...
Love the IVs... One of the best shoes to ball in IMO.

Came across my Kobe 4 grails for a great price and amazing condition. Had to do it.

Attachments

• B905BF05-F5FB-4126-BD8E-0C859947DFE1.jpeg
    B905BF05-F5FB-4126-BD8E-0C859947DFE1.jpeg
    357.8 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom