[| -- KOBE may not be in the All Star Game (C'mon Baron) -- |]

Baron's not married...and I don't think he has kids unless if he's doin some Kemping behind the scenes.

sick.gif
i forgot kidd deal probably won't go through until after all starbreak. hmm, if kobe doesn't play and baron gets invited but declines i'd say camby should go, but it'd be hard if they have to play pf/c with yao,camby, duncan, amare, boozer, and west. shoot you could even throw dirk into that pf spot if you wanted to.

Yeah Baron isn't married nor does he have kids. I believe he's taking his kinfolk from L.A. And if Stern offered him a spot for the All-Star he wouldsimply say no. Too late...

If I was Baron, I would turn it down. No question about it. He deserved to be a reserve, not a +!#$+++ replacement.

Originally Posted by daprescription

If I was Baron, I would turn it down. No question about it. He deserved to be a reserve, not a +!#$+++ replacement.

yeah. and not to mention he's already made plans with his family and he'd get rest and have fun. he'd have to cancel plans with the family for agame he should have been in and didn't, only to get in as a replacement and fly to a place where he'd probably get booed, play for a coach hedoesn't respect, and be out there for like 10 minutes.

I've been saying this for WEEKS...
eyes.gif

Daniel $tern can die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

eyes.gif

word

eyes.gif

you mad cause i was right about your wack team? blazers are trash.

eyes.gif

8988.jpg

eyes.gif

you mad cause i was right about your wack team? blazers are trash.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2007121222
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2008010922

But as I was saying... ROBBED
eyes.gif

jblackcat13, your sig looks off. Why is it italicized?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

> WE NEVER LEFT<

Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis - Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Kobe has been replaced by Nowitzki in the 3 point shootout, which is probably all for the best.

Back
Top Bottom