[| -- KOBE may not be in the All Star Game (C'mon Baron) -- |]

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Kobe has a torn ligament so he might be sit out the asg

no he's not. all he did was withdraw from the 3pt contest. he's still playing just in limited minutes.

i swear your like the ric bucher of the sports forum
smh.gif

A league official confirmed Thursday night that the NBA is not looking for potential replacements to fill Bryant's spot on the Western Conference squad. That's because the league office still expects Bryant to start and play for the West, even if it's only for a brief cameo, after he played for the Lakers all the way through to their final game before the All-Star break Wednesday in Minnesota.

laugh.gif

I'd rather see Kobe on the court waiting for the tip than BDiddy for 10+ min.

Kobe is gonna be there....he can be the first person to ever come back from surgery, participate in the all star game and drop 40 points

As much as I'd like to see Baron make the team, there's no question that Bryant will play in the All-Star Game.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

A league official confirmed Thursday night that the NBA is not looking for potential replacements to fill Bryant's spot on the Western Conference squad. That's because the league office still expects Bryant to start and play for the West, even if it's only for a brief cameo, after he played for the Lakers all the way through to their final game before the All-Star break Wednesday in Minnesota.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, Stern aint letting kobe off that easily

but just for the sake of conversation, if rasheed couldn't turn it down, how could baron ?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

laugh.gif
, Stern aint letting kobe off that easily

but just for the sake of conversation, if rasheed couldn't turn it down, how could baron ?
By not showing up... same thing if Rudy and Dwight make the final in the DC, and they both sit out until the nets are raised... what is Stern reallygoing to do? Sure, fine him. He already made plans. Why should he wreck his time off to be called in as a replacement, when he got snubbed in the first place.If there is one word to explain Baron, its pride. Whatever he or the team does, he is proud of, and carries that throughout everything he does (at least IMO).Now, why would he go to the all star game, when before the coaches did not want him in. I think even if he is named as a replacement, he doesnt go.

He kind of reminds me as Fred Taylor. Dude got absolutely robbed of going to the Pro-Bowl, and then was chosen to come in as a replacement. Didnt want to, butwas turned over. Honestly, IMO, if you dont want to go, because your not proud of how you are a "relpacement", then you have every right to sit itout. I hope Baron does. He deserved to get it, but it would give Stern a slap in the face if he didnt.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

You take that back! How rude...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom