Kobe Ran Over by the Smush-Scalade

someone please post this on KB24
laugh.gif
. I have a feeling Kobe will get to this and response back with a funny video . *insert michael jackson eating popcorngif *

back

oh, so the problem starts and ends with Kobe?

look where they are now without your bum !@!
laugh.gif

and obviously these dudes(minus Farmar
laugh.gif
) love playing with him, what ajoke

Which player would you least like to have on your team?
Results [-]
Stephon Marbury, Celtics G.....22%
Ron Artest, Rockets F.....9%
Stephen Jackson, Warriors F/G.....5%
Kobe Bryant, Lakers G.....5%
Gilbert Arenas, Wizards G.....5%
[Based on a survey of 190 NBA players] FAST FACTS: Poll was completed before Boston claimed Marbury on waivers last week.... Tracy McGrady tied for fifth;with him out with a knee injury, the Rockets had gone 8-1 at week's end.... Jackson has been on five teams in his nine-year career.... Arenas hasn'tplayed since signing a six-year, $111 million deal last July (knee surgery); in '06-07 his 1,548 shots were fourth in the NBA. This is an NBA poll from theMarch 9, 2009 issue of Sports Illustrated.What's your take on this poll?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Results [-]
[Based on a survey of 190 NBA players] FAST FACTS: Poll was completed before Boston claimed Marbury on waivers last week.... Tracy McGrady tied for fifth; with him out with a knee injury, the Rockets had gone 8-1 at week's end.... Jackson has been on five teams in his nine-year career.... Arenas hasn't played since signing a six-year, $111 million deal last July (knee surgery); in '06-07 his 1,548 shots were fourth in the NBA. This is an NBA poll from the March 9, 2009 issue of Sports Illustrated.What's your take on this poll?
5% of 190 players? That's like only 9-10 players... and those players are probably the ones that already played with him and got their #%$+$shipped out. *HINT* Smush-calade
eyes.gif

If you are an NBA player, would you really want to play along side with Kobe...?

Like honestly......

...No

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Results [-]
[Based on a survey of 190 NBA players] FAST FACTS: Poll was completed before Boston claimed Marbury on waivers last week.... Tracy McGrady tied for fifth; with him out with a knee injury, the Rockets had gone 8-1 at week's end.... Jackson has been on five teams in his nine-year career.... Arenas hasn't played since signing a six-year, $111 million deal last July (knee surgery); in '06-07 his 1,548 shots were fourth in the NBA. This is an NBA poll from the March 9, 2009 issue of Sports Illustrated.What's your take on this poll?
I'm surprised he's only @ 4th spot.

Were they supposed to put their names on it or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

If you are an NBA player, would you really want to play along side with Kobe...?

Like honestly......

...No
you're right... playing on the #1 team in the league would be just dreadful.

indifferent.gif

this reminds me to put you back on ignore.

dude is a bum but i can't say he's telling truth or not telling truth..... everyone thinks they know everything, but truth is, nobody really knows howplayers feel about each other behind the scenes....

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Oh, to add the the Smush smashing the NTer's girl:

He went to his girl's house, (actually, I think they lived together but he was staying with his mom for the weekend) to pick up supplies for the anniversary gift he was making her.

When his boys eventually found out, they would always pick the Lakers on NBA 2K and dominate with Smush just to rub it in.

eek.gif
roll.gif

couldnt make it with the heat, couldn't make it as a backup with the Clippers.........obviously the dude is hot garbage

he was lucky to be the starting PG for the Lakers for two years

pretty sad that he's so salty now

roll.gif
at the interviewer at the end saying "woooooow" for no reason

Smush has his opinion.

And he is allowed to have that.

To be honest I don't see why anybody is jumping on Smush. He said what he believed.

One thing my father always told me was look at the source of information.

Had any other former teammate of Kobe said this, I might have given this some thought.

laugh.gif
okay smush, go back to being a nobody
smush would do anything to be playing with kobe right now

laugh.gif
I know there's a couple smushcalade cartoons floating around here.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

yes, that is exactly what happened.... except the dominate in 2k part... that definately did not happen lol

lmao, thought that was you.

2co1x95.jpg

my boy bought like 15 smush parker jerseys from champs, they were selling them for like 5.00 a piece and thought it was funny to drape them all over my car
roll.gif
shoot i might as well tell the whole story now:

so basically one day i told her i was going to go stay at my moms place, cause ever since i moved out, i hadnt really been home to visit... so im going about my business and my girl calls me, like babe guess who i met today at work? im like, "who?" shes like smush parker, i then continued to clown like hes unemployed, blah,blah, that hes a bum basically... then shes like no hes nice he gave me his auto and phone number, but i didnt accept it, so im like thats nice and continue on with my day...

so i didnt call her n e more becasue i was busy, and she didnt call me again, so around 1 am that night, i was making a anniversary gift for her, i kno SMH @ me.. and i needed something from the apt, so i figured ill go pick it up and get some quick sex..

soooooooooo..... i drive up to the apartment, pull into the parking garage, and parked in my spot is a frickin escalade, custom escalade, we all know what its called.. so i sit in my car and i put my head down on the steering wheel, like i already know...

so i walk up to the door and open it, our bedroom is right next to the entrance of the front door, i hear some sum noises going on in the bedroom, i swing open the door, and smush is smashing my girl, his tats exposed, she sees me, pushes him off, get under the cover and is like,"what are you doing here?"

im like, i live here.... and smush is sitting there like.. ok, this is awkward, and shes like its not what it looks like babe, i just turn around and walk out the door.. so i get outside, and im sittin on the steps and i call my closest homeboy who was in ATL at the time, hes like, "take a bat to the smushcalade.." im like nah, so i just go home... shes texting me the whole night saying stuff like i was lookin at his tats and it was nothing, and so on.....

so like 2 days later, she has him call me and say nothing happened and even tried to invite me to a partyat kwames house... im like, man its ok if you didnt know but i dont want her no more, you can have her... and that was basically it... im tellign you all this is true lol... who and why would anyone make this up lol....

EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the story spread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone in any nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind of still on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom