Kobe Retro Pack

pimp.gif

Easy cop for me if these do come out in february. Personally, I like both the 3s and 8s in this pack.

Just like some of you said, I wish it came with the 9 PEs.

3s and 8s because 3X8=24. Kobe wears 24 
nerd.gif

3s maybe because i remember that Kobe himself like J3s, not sure tho and 8s is to pay tribute to his old jersey number #8 

Last edited:
In for the 3s. The gold/purple Jumpman logo and the #8 behind the heel tab were nice touches that always made me love these PEs.

The 8s are whatever, cosign on 7s over 8s.

Man NO!! Lol don't give them no ideas in giving us some wack *** 17s :smh:

Two KOBE PE Jordans please...no trash 17s or any other show that will ruin the pack

Ain't nothing wack about 17s. Model was dope & glad it's finally seeing a retro.

I hate how Ray Allen's PEs have been abbreviated in here. 

I hope JB does go down the road of eventually releasing PEs. That's the only card they hold in terms of shoes that have that unattainable for the masses tag, but who knows. For me, Bibby, Allen, and these Kobe PE's are the best of the line. Ray's Seattle PEs were always a good look. 

I could of sworn when they first started HOHs, it was to release PE's & HOHs exclusive colorways. I remember the Steph Curry Hyperfuse PE's or the Jeremy Lin Hyperdunks, or these Rice Hyperdunks etc...

View media item 1883194
View media item 1883195

Now you can't tell the difference between HOHs or a regular Footlocker.

Wonder if the 3s and 8s will be "remastered quality" like the blogs will tell us...

BTW glad they releasing PEs these days gives regular cats like myself with no connects or hookups a chance at grails & pairs thought to be "unicorns"...

Wonder if the 3s and 8s will be "remastered quality" like the blogs will tell us...

BTW glad they releasing PEs these days gives regular cats like myself with no connects or hookups a chance at grails & pairs thought to be "unicorns"...
Don't see why they wouldn't make them better quality than anything else dropping this year. But.. wouldn't be surprised if we see the same as everything else thats dropped. Let's hope JB goes quality with an okay quantity released

Don't see why they wouldn't make them better quality than anything else dropping this year. But.. wouldn't be surprised if we see the same as everything else thats dropped. Let's hope JB goes quality with an okay quantity released
I think for the pack they should go ALL OUT and make it a GR. Go head get all this money in FEB. Its bloody Feb with all these sneaker drops. Had Just Don 2s and WC4s on the top of my list, but Jordan and Kobe are my fav athletes.

Therefore if done right, this pack over anything else released.

Pack will be very limited not just too to just like ovo.expect a couple jordan kobe packs next 2 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom