Kobe Retro Pack

I feel like there would be something more, as in information or details if it was a February release. Still hopeful but being realistic.

im size11 and im from jersey
happy.gif
So hey man, if the packs aren't too limited and easy to cop...I would be happy to split.

I guess let's see if this is for real first lol... 

I feel like there would be something more, as in information or details if it was a February release. Still hopeful but being realistic.
Yea I have a feeling ASG is a bit too soon, not to mention it would be an overload with everything else...if they do end up dropping, realistically it would probably be at the end of the nba season... 

but if it's a QS release it'll drop outta nowhere. I would bet they have something up their sleeves IF this pack is really dropping, waiting till the end of the season seems way too long.

Yea end of the season might be wishful thinking, next month would be crazy but like you said if its a QS anything can happen 

Has there ever been a Jordan release or QS were pictures of the alleged  shoe had not dropped at least 2 weeks or so before its was supposed to be released?  

If this pack was coming out, the someone would have had the shoes in hand weeks ago.

Has there ever been a Jordan release or QS were pictures of the alleged  shoe had not dropped at least 2 weeks or so before its was supposed to be released?  

If this pack was coming out, the someone would have had the shoes in hand weeks ago.
yea retailers get shipments and pics get passed around

this along with no product code make me doubt

3s shouldn't return so soon... Especially within a pack... I hate the fact this was even a thought for this time period.... $$$ saved Prepared for Landing....

If this pack drop it'll be my only Jordan cop for the year. Haven't bought a pair Jordans in almost two years.

I want to believe that we are getting these but there has been no additional info and it feels like this release is coming into question.

Would have been an amazing birthday gift to myself to celebrate my fav players and try and cop while in LA during bday festivities...

Back
Top Bottom