KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

Kobe's. Lebron's look like boots. Something for Tim Duncan. But I understand why they are so different, NikeBasketball's two premier players need to have vastly different shoes. I own 5 or 6 Kobe's, and 0 Lerbron's.

Kobe's. Lebron's look like boots. Something for Tim Duncan. But I understand why they are so different, NikeBasketball's two premier players need to have vastly different shoes. I own 5 or 6 Kobe's, and 0 Lerbron's.

don't I automatically have to say the Kobe VII since he has 6 rings and 'did it on his own' and blah?

(but honestly probably kobe VII..far better looking shoe)

don't I automatically have to say the Kobe VII since he has 6 rings and 'did it on his own' and blah?

(but honestly probably kobe VII..far better looking shoe)

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by mikeyy821
kobe.gif

Kobe VII 

EASY.
cosign, and im da number 1 kobe hater.

when you got to make 3 different versions of 1 shoe, you know you didnt do something right the first 2 times.

Kobe's Line > LeBrick's Line

when you got to make 3 different versions of 1 shoe, you know you didnt do something right the first 2 times.

Kobe's Line > LeBrick's Line

Originally Posted by vc8481

Lebron's for me, I like how edgy JP is with the line, you know you will get something unexpected that works well and accepted in the long run. Kobe's will look good with shorts.

I was thinking it.  This person said it.
Very well I might add.

Originally Posted by vc8481

Lebron's for me, I like how edgy JP is with the line, you know you will get something unexpected that works well and accepted in the long run. Kobe's will look good with shorts.

I was thinking it.  This person said it.
Very well I might add.

I own 7 pairs of Lebrons and 0 pairs of Kobes so this is a completely unbiased opinion: The Kobe 7s look a lot more intriguing than the Lebrons. The shape of the Kobe's looks extremely interesting in comparison to the Lebrons that look like everyday basketball kicks you'd see at Footlocker

And for the record, the Lebron 8s were NOT accepted by the general public. To me, for a shoe to be "accepted" people that aren't sneaker heads have to be intrigued by the shoe or attracted to it. When I wear my Lebron 7s, people compliment them and are interested in where they can get a pair. But with the 8s (with the exception of flashy pairs like the Sprites/South Beach) nobody cares about them besides sneaker lovers. Colorways like the Cool Grey V2s and Triple Black V1s are appreciated by guys like us that love kicks, but the average person isn't willing to drop $160 on a pair of LBJ 8s as opposed to dropping $160 on an Air Max 2011, Air Max 95, or Jordan/Nike Retros

I own 7 pairs of Lebrons and 0 pairs of Kobes so this is a completely unbiased opinion: The Kobe 7s look a lot more intriguing than the Lebrons. The shape of the Kobe's looks extremely interesting in comparison to the Lebrons that look like everyday basketball kicks you'd see at Footlocker

And for the record, the Lebron 8s were NOT accepted by the general public. To me, for a shoe to be "accepted" people that aren't sneaker heads have to be intrigued by the shoe or attracted to it. When I wear my Lebron 7s, people compliment them and are interested in where they can get a pair. But with the 8s (with the exception of flashy pairs like the Sprites/South Beach) nobody cares about them besides sneaker lovers. Colorways like the Cool Grey V2s and Triple Black V1s are appreciated by guys like us that love kicks, but the average person isn't willing to drop $160 on a pair of LBJ 8s as opposed to dropping $160 on an Air Max 2011, Air Max 95, or Jordan/Nike Retros

Back
Top Bottom