KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

^^I'd have to disagree on sales on alone my man.

I doubt shoe heads alone bought up the Lebron V1 & V2s

Also folks these days are doing just like us. Waiting shoes out on a discount.

I wouldn't disagree however that Kobe's overall did better on sell thru's than Lebrons because of Price point and colorway offerings.

^^I'd have to disagree on sales on alone my man.

I doubt shoe heads alone bought up the Lebron V1 & V2s

Also folks these days are doing just like us. Waiting shoes out on a discount.

I wouldn't disagree however that Kobe's overall did better on sell thru's than Lebrons because of Price point and colorway offerings.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Nermindee

kobes for sure... its not a secret the lebrons arent pleasing to look at...

The 7s and 8s weren't bad at all.
totally agree, I was talking about the upcoming lebron IX.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Nermindee

kobes for sure... its not a secret the lebrons arent pleasing to look at...

The 7s and 8s weren't bad at all.
totally agree, I was talking about the upcoming lebron IX.

Im looking more forward to the kobes
pimp.gif
the concept looks way better the lebrons are hot but not to interesting
The lebrons doing to much it look like a kevin durant shoe mixed with the hyperfuse 2011s.

Its like they couldnt think of nuthin and just threw something together, its not a bad shoe buts its like "CMON"

Im looking more forward to the kobes
pimp.gif
the concept looks way better the lebrons are hot but not to interesting
The lebrons doing to much it look like a kevin durant shoe mixed with the hyperfuse 2011s.

Its like they couldnt think of nuthin and just threw something together, its not a bad shoe buts its like "CMON"

I will be perfectly honest, I don't like either, but the LeBrons will release in all black and I will cop. The Kobe will release in 50 sumthin colorways sooo, I'm pretty sure 4 or 5 will intrigue and that's the way it will go....Repeat process with 8s and 10s LOL

I will be perfectly honest, I don't like either, but the LeBrons will release in all black and I will cop. The Kobe will release in 50 sumthin colorways sooo, I'm pretty sure 4 or 5 will intrigue and that's the way it will go....Repeat process with 8s and 10s LOL

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

kobe: overpriced
lebron: ugly   right now are ehhhh

therefore KD4 wins!

This isn't so bad.. kobes get another 
30t6p3b.gif
 3rd year in a row.. I try and picture me wearing them, just like the grinches, actually bought em, tried em on and like nahhhhh

Lebrons right now, I see potential, only colorways can save em.. I can actually see myself wearing them with a white T' and cargo shorts and call it a day.

and alot of sleepers on the KD line. which I actually love.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so as of RIGHT NOW, KDs are winning

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

kobe: overpriced
lebron: ugly   right now are ehhhh

therefore KD4 wins!

This isn't so bad.. kobes get another 
30t6p3b.gif
 3rd year in a row.. I try and picture me wearing them, just like the grinches, actually bought em, tried em on and like nahhhhh

Lebrons right now, I see potential, only colorways can save em.. I can actually see myself wearing them with a white T' and cargo shorts and call it a day.

and alot of sleepers on the KD line. which I actually love.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so as of RIGHT NOW, KDs are winning

The Lebrons are growing on me, Kobes look better still though. But if the IX's are as comfortable as the VIIIs I'm sold.

The Lebrons are growing on me, Kobes look better still though. But if the IX's are as comfortable as the VIIIs I'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom