Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Went to my local HOH and tried the shoes on, definitely TTS for me. Also traction seems pretty good with these.

Saw them in person today and the material, I must admit, is dope.

But still an easy pass.

Until a popular rapper makes a song about Kobes...

Last edited:
Tried these on and, for me at least (I have wider feet),.5 down from Kobe 8s and 9s was perfect. It's just as I thought-the carbon clip thing is far enough forward to allow for the upper to stretch a little for wider feet right behind it

I like the way the Xs look but I don't think I can rock the Blue Lagoons. I have the Blue Coral Snake Kobe 8s and I've only worn them once. Hopefully future colorways are better since I probably won't be able to get my hands on the All-Star ones.

:lol: :lol: yeah jacktown83 jacktown83 it was intentional.

And to people asking what the consensus is I think you need to try on if you have a local HoH. These are slightly longer than the IX flyknit low which I thought were a little tight. I think .5 size down will be too snug for some. Probably would have been too snug for me but I didn't try on just sent with my normal 11.

Thanks for the clarification! And no I'm not nee here. I'm from Jackson Mississippi so I've heard the English language butchered at its finest. I guess I'm either getting too old or out of touch with what is "cool".:rolleyes

after all the hype around the 9 highs seems weird to lead off the 10s with a low top in a straight outta seinfeld color way

No worries,
wink.gif

Keep making DOPE videos, @NotoriousMJ23.

On the Kobe eights I wore a size 11 and they fit too big same with the kobe nine high tops but the kobe em 11 was a perfect fit. What should i get for the kobe x?

I went to the mall to try these on. I always go .5 up on kobes lbj kds kyries. I have wide feet so I decided to get an 11. I could def pull off 10.5 my tts but I wanted a lil more room. I don't think you should .5 down. It's either true to size or .5 for wide footers.

Back
Top Bottom