Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Coming from the 9 Elite before it. I like the simplicity of this 10 sample.
I also like the simplicity... doesn't have to look mind blowing to be an upgrade and a great shoe.  Of course we'll find out in due time

Excited to see a shoe that isnt too "done up." I like the minimalist/simple look that people are commenting on.

Last edited:
Looking at this more, this sample seems incomplete. I think there will be more to the upper

So apparently they will unveil other things tomorrow than the Irving shoe. Maybe kobe, pippen or penny shoe

For the millionth time, this is the KB Mentality!!!!!! 
mad.gif

Via Instagram
Yea, the Venomenon's... I'm feeling em for the prospective price point. Could easily be COLD in other Colorways.
nthat.gif

Way better than those BUMMY Kyrie 1's... guess he gets a shoe because he's associated w/ Bron, but I don't get it.

Getting tired of lunarlon in kobe's basketball shoes. With the 9s I ended up swapping in a lebron midsole.

Getting tired of lunarlon in kobe's basketball shoes. With the 9s I ended up swapping in a lebron midsole.

I believe that lunarlon has been used since the kobe 4. But this midsole/insert thing they started with the 7s has been really disappointing to me and what seems like a money grab for nike.

I'm looking forward to a more traditional encapsulated zoom and true midsole for the 10s.

fat zoom heel, full lunar forefoot.

clear mesh upper

there should be more carbon fiber on the heel area in the final product. it's still early people, we should see more photos by January.

some people refuse to acknowledge that there were lows on the IXs :lol:  like all they can see is the highs :rolleyes
Yeah, I don't totally get it. I know the highs were a love it or hate it kind of model, but they've made plenty of lows too. Maybe should've release more colorways of the FK lows, but that'd be my only real complaint. Personally I have more pairs of the 9 lows than the highs.

Yeah, I don't totally get it. I know the highs were a love it or hate it kind of model, but they've made plenty of lows too. Maybe should've release more colorways of the FK lows, but that'd be my only real complaint. Personally I have more pairs of the 9 lows than the highs.
It's ridiculous lol

Back
Top Bottom